Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is, I saw you as Bug Pinus some time after the upgrade and thought it was nice that you still had it...Why does Peefan have his?

And why am I a Registered User and not ONE blah blah?

It was there initially then it disappeared.

I'll use the time to come up with something funnier, or i'll stick with it. No harm in advertising, heh heh.

Whoever said you can't link to post...You can link to the individual post at least, click the post number in the upper right hand corner

Whoever said you can't link to post...You can link to the individual post at least, click the post number in the upper right hand corner

OOOOOOOOH

btw I used the +reply to this post for 2 posts for a reply I'm typing in another tab and when I hit reply to this one, all 3 showed up, even though I already have the other 2 in a reply box in the other tab....

Wow, I just realized...I have more sig room don't I?

OOOOOOOOH

btw I used the +reply to this post for 2 posts for a reply I'm typing in another tab and when I hit reply to this one, all 3 showed up, even though I already have the other 2 in a reply box in the other tab....

Wow, that was easier to figure out then I thought it would be

It's right at the top toolbar with User CP, Blogs, FAQ, Members List, etc.

have ya'll never used the "view new posts" link before? i use it all the time.

OK I am seriosuly about to take a confused screenshot or ask you for one. I have a "view unread posts" under the top Post Reply, is that what you guys are talking about? It just functions like the arrow before a thread in a forum index, and once I've clicked it once to get new replies it doesn't work a 2nd time for even more new replies...

Well, you can still edit out the quotes you don't want if they become irrelevant after a while.

It's actually, not working for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Also, I was thinking about people who don't seem to take the time to edit....thinking of BTX actually....Jesus those posts can get long and convoluted

Vazza, can you send PMs now?

Not that I can tell, I think not, only receive. I read my 3 birthday elvis PMs and 1 merry xmas PM... Tell me where/what I would have to do to send a PM and I'll tell you if I can, it may be that I just am not used to the feature so I don't know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom