Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
yes the david beckham/ bono klimbing killamanjaro has been posted in pleba.

its a scary thought!

Yeah I know, but the way I figure it the majority of the posters here aren't ones to regularly check Pleba. :wink:

It's beyond imagination, is what it is.

major_panic said:
Hi there all!

So we're posting pictures of "ourselves"?

Yes. Hurry up and post a picture of you impaling somebody with your sword and/or my cane.

By the way, Vision Australia recommended I use a different cane. Now I have an even better one made of carbon fibre.

The Sad Punk said:

Yeah I know, but the way I figure it the majority of the posters here aren't ones to regularly check Pleba. :wink:

It's beyond imagination, is what it is.

I'm trying to think of a good reason to check PLEBA.

Nah, I've got nothing.

Axver said:

Yes. Hurry up and post a picture of you impaling somebody with your sword and/or my cane.

By the way, Vision Australia recommended I use a different cane. Now I have an even better one made of carbon fibre.

Holy crap, a carbon fibre cane? Dude, that's just dangerous. Especially if I got my hands on it.

I'll go dig up a photo, be back.

coolian2 said:
Swiss 52 on December 24 shows A340-300.

According to seatguru she moved me closer to the lav rather than away from it....oh well it doesn't look that bad and it's an afternoon flight so I won't actually need to sleep.

sword-1.jpg

major_panic said:

Holy crap, a carbon fibre cane? Dude, that's just dangerous. Especially if I got my hands on it.

:lol:

It's nice and light, easily carried, collapsable, not hard to wield ... :wink:

seriously ian, check out vayama, it's a seriously cool site, everything from the way the search works to the fact that the prices are way cheap.

Hey, Maj., you planning on going to your 2:15 Thursday lecture this week? I figured you'd rather want to go to it next week, being the last one and all, so if we want to do lunch with Ali before the semester's out, this Thursday is really our last chance left.

Axver said:
Hey, Maj., you planning on going to your 2:15 Thursday lecture this week? I figured you'd rather want to go to it next week, being the last one and all, so if we want to do lunch with Ali before the semester's out, this Thursday is really our last chance left.

This is true. Sounds relatively good then!

coolian2 said:

It's crazy.

Make Beckham and Larry do it

Beckham: "So Larry... what do you do for a living?"

Larry: "I hit things. Now be quiet and climb."

Several hours later:

Larry: "And... what do you do?"

Beckham: "Well... nothing, really."

Varitek said:
seriously ian, check out vayama, it's a seriously cool site, everything from the way the search works to the fact that the prices are way cheap.

Interesting.

I don't have a host of options with most of my travel so it's just the same to check all three airlines websites!

Failing that i'll just scan amadeus

coolian2 said:
Make Beckham and Larry do it

"Avalanche? What avalanche? Nooo, I didn't cause that ... oh dear, it took out Beckham and Larry? Tragic."

The Sad Punk said:
Do you have a face, Maj?

As someone who has met him, I can tell you that no, he doesn't. Just like every other Asian, he blurs in with the crowd.

Axver said:

"Avalanche? What avalanche? Nooo, I didn't cause that ... oh dear, it took out Beckham and Larry? Tragic."

"In latest news, David Beckham and Larry Mullen Jr., drummer for the rock band U2, have both been tragically killed in an avalanche whilst climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Reports indicate that Bono made them do it."

"In related news, nobody really cares, especially about Beckham."

major_panic said:

"In latest news, David Beckham and Larry Mullen Jr., drummer for the rock band U2, have both been tragically killed in an avalanche whilst climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Reports indicate that Bono is OK."

Fixed for inside joke lulz.

Axver said:

As someone who has met him, I can tell you that no, he doesn't. Just like every other Asian, he blurs in with the crowd.

THE MATRIX HAS YOU!

I do have a face, but I'll have to look up a good photo for it.

major_panic said:

"In latest news, David Beckham and Larry Mullen Jr., drummer for the rock band U2, have both been tragically killed in an avalanche whilst climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Reports indicate that Bono made them do it."

"In related news, nobody really cares, especially about Beckham."

Plebans held a small ceremony to comemorate the passing of the worlds greatest Moobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom