Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

edit: Ah fuck, the links for them screwed up. Here's an old photo of my cats to compensate. They look exactly the same now.

two0su.jpg

I love cats. They look great. :up:

BTW Ian - do you know what plane flies Swiss Air Zurich-Boston? Swiss52. I'm on hold with them now :happy:

Lufthansa was a surprisingly short hold, for all the help that was. Though it is for a flight leaving in like 3 weeks so it makes sense it's full. Hopefully this 7-months-out flight will be more open, despite being on xmas eve.

coolian2 said:

Only have to go through security on domestic jet flights. I love the simplicity of walking into the airport, through some usually pleasant security, onto the plane....short flight and stroll right out of the airport.

Ah, that's right, I forgot Auckland <-> Wellington and stuff have security. I've only done Wellington <-> Nelson recently. Nelson Airport doesn't even have any security equipment like metal detectors!

Varitek said:

WTF were you doing in that weather?

I still wanna set you up with my friend. She's working in DC for the foreseeable future.

Oh, i don't think i'd told you about my visit to the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch. They have a storm room that starts at -8 and goes down to -19 (from memory).

It's great fun.

And how the fuck am i going to get to DC for a casual date?

The Sad Punk said:

I'm really not sure if I have any on this computer, and the only ones I know that are online are about three years old.

edit: Ah fuck, the links for them screwed up. Here's an old photo of my cats to compensate. They look exactly the same now.

two0su.jpg

:cute: :cute:

They're adorable.

Varitek said:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

impressive neither has gained weight in 3 years, you're a good mama

Thanks. :) The whiter one is Stimpy, a male who's about twelve now (born January 96), and the darker one is a female, Ben, who turned 10 a couple of months ago. As far as I know they're both in good health, but Stimpy gets a lot of tangles in his fur.

Ben is mainly looked after by my mum, but Stimpy doesn't really respond to anyone except for me, so it's pretty difficult since I live 200km from them now. :(

Varitek said:
BTW Ian - do you know what plane flies Swiss Air Zurich-Boston? Swiss52. I'm on hold with them now :happy:

Lufthansa was a surprisingly short hold, for all the help that was. Though it is for a flight leaving in like 3 weeks so it makes sense it's full. Hopefully this 7-months-out flight will be more open, despite being on xmas eve.

Probably A330-200, although it does alternate with the A340-300.

What date?

If you're comfortable giving that out

Varitek said:

Oh I agree, but it's such a foreign concept as to be absurd.

US airports fucking terrified me. They all felt like prisons.

Also, I did promise you lot a ridiculous metal-inspired photo of me.

DSC04688.jpg

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Ouch! But it was midday in a totally different city to where i'd started the day with an 8am flight on 5 hours sleep! And i hadn't shaved in five days.

Ah fuck it, i'm not that vain. I don't need to justify. That much.

Looking older isn't a bad thing. I just expected from the way you talk that you'd look more like COBL. Anyways, you look good. :up:

The Sad Punk said:
Oops, Jen is here - I shouldn't have posted any cats!

She's loading her gun and packing the car for Adelaide right now.

coolian2 said:
It seems to have some serious use instead of just a tourist attraction

Probably the only place in Christchurch with barbed wire.

The Sad Punk said:
Good thing they live on Cape York!

Fixed, so that she ends up at the wrong end of the country in Queensland instead. :wink:

Nevermind Ian, got through already, seatguru didn't have whatever she was looking at that starts coach in row 23. I got a window though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom