Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit how did you do that?

Well I was trying to cut and paste your post on the death penalty cause I'm prepping to write mine and I accidentally highlighted too much and pasted that into a reply box and I was like WOAH that is cool so I thought I'd just post it to show it off.

Well I was trying to cut and paste your post on the death penalty cause I'm prepping to write mine and I accidentally highlighted too much and pasted that into a reply box and I was like WOAH that is cool so I thought I'd just post it to show it off.

that was awesome. i think you should do it every time you quote a post.

Last edited:
unico
No Pants O'Clock

Buddy Listed by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek

Last edited by unico; Today at 08:07 PM. Reason: because i fucking rule
user_online.gif

----

:lmao: at reason for edit. which, incidentally, would not show up if i quoted this normally

Last edited:
unico
No Pants O'Clock

Buddy Listed by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek

Last edited by unico; Today at 08:07 PM. Reason: because i fucking rule
user_online.gif

----

:lmao: at reason for edit. which, incidentally, would not show up if i quoted this normally

:lol: i'm so excited by this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom