Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Chass would get online so I can pry the music out of her cold dead fingers.

Er...what I mean to say is...well...

G'day Khan. Don't think I've seen you around since your trip, so how'd it go?

yeah, i just got back this evening :love:

it was awesome. i got the best idea for our next thread on our way back, too. the town was so small i wasn't sure if it'd have a wikipedia page so i took pictures just in case :nerd:

Good to hear. :up:

Did you tell Liam to tell his father to play Recurring Dream in Melbourne? :wink:

i said next to nothing to him! :scream: i was more chatty with ej (his accompanist/daughter of jimmy barnes).

he was super nice though, he signed his cd for me and asked what my name was and apologized for being all sweaty :lol:

:laugh:

And I feel sorry for anybody who has the misfortune to be Barnesy's daughter.

:lmao: i don't know too much about him, having only heard one song he did as a collaboration with inxs, but she's really nice. :lol:

they spent a lot of time in between songs bantering back and forth, ordering beers from the bar, and talking about their temporary tattoos.

:lol: Awesome.

Barnesy was the lead singer of Cold Chisel. You may notice Bonnie and I making fun of Khe Sanh as the bogan national anthem of Australia. Barnesy then went solo and had more bogan hits like Working Class Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

yeah :D

ahh yeah, i've heard of them, but i don't think i've heard any of their stuff. :hmm: and yeah, i have noticed that. working class man? sounds like australia's billy ray cyrus or something! :lol:

I don't think pub rock is really worth anyone's time.

And although I recognise the name Billy Ray Cyrus, I've no idea what he does ...

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg, between the two of us, we took something like 500 pics at the duran duran concert :crack: most of them are blurry though :lol:

Here I was, thinking I was bad for being able to take 200-400 train photos over a period of, say, six hours.

Oh, that's right, Hannah Montana is his daughter or something?

Axver said:
I don't think pub rock is really worth anyone's time.

And although I recognise the name Billy Ray Cyrus, I've no idea what he does ...
yeah, that's not really my cup of tea.

lol, he was a famous country singer for about 15 minutes back in the early 90s. he had one hit, "achy breaky heart" now his daughter miley cyrus aka hannah montana is famous.

Axver said:

Here I was, thinking I was bad for being able to take 200-400 train photos over a period of, say, six hours.
:lol: well we each brought a camera. and you know what ticks me off? i keep getting the third degree at concerts about my camera! there's nothing wrong with it! i think everyone thinks it's a dslr, but it isn't! i offer to show them my bag (which is a huge invasion of privacy but whatevs, better than losing a camera) to show i have no lenses or anything) and they still act like i'm lying.

as an fyi, this is basically the camera i own. it's still a regular digital camera, just with a fantastic zoom. i wish i could afford a digital slr, but since no concerts allow those anyway, there's really no point in me ever getting one.

and yeah, compare that to the umm...sixteen pictures we took at liam's concert? :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, that's not really my cup of tea.

lol, he was a famous country singer for about 15 minutes back in the early 90s. he had one hit, "achy breaky heart" now his daughter miley cyrus aka hannah montana is famous.

Oh, so he's the chap who did Achy Breaky Heart. My one prominent memory of that is walking to the tram in St Kilda one evening last year and passing this hopelessly sloshed guy outside a pub serenading the entire street with that song at the top of his voice. And he only knew half the lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom