Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem with unplugging, i find when i go to cite something, is that endnoteweb requires an internet connection.

alas.

:wave: to axver

Phanan's words ring true in many ways.

Afternoon. No work tonight, so here I am. Constantly.

Varitek said:

sorry got an email from a close friend who i go to sox games with, one of my other thesis editors. turns out he was at last ngiht's game the motherfucker! i've been to like 150 games and never seen a no hitter; he's been to like 20 and saw one last night.

BASTARDS

I've seen a no-hitter: Kevin Millwood for the Phils against San Francisco at the Vet in April 2003. It was so intense I left my camera under the seat and never got it back.

I've probably been to ... 40-50 games before.

Evening, ElMel.

I've been so swamped with work I haven't had ANY time to listen to new music, which greatly saddens me.

You've met some of these people in person, so you pass. Me, not so much.

However, I will be away from Friday to Monday this weekend having a real-life social life, so there's that.

The Shore :drool:

hey i'm going to the shore in august!
whee.gif

Me too. Jersey Shore in July and August for me. I'm going to Delaware/Maryland this weekend.

phillyfan26 said:
Evening, ElMel.

I've been so swamped with work I haven't had ANY time to listen to new music, which greatly saddens me.

School is kicking up for me too...I'm going to have to work my ass off so my school year doesn't go into late June.

What city, Maya?

And yeah, mine's been insane. I'm failing math and have two huge English things due in the next couple of weeks.

Varitek said:

Decent food though. Yeah that sounds awful. Was it just the only thing you could find near home? Seems like you need a replacement job more than a second job.

I'm good friends with the owners and I work there in the summers to help them out so they can go visit relatives in India. I stay at the job because I get paid to hang out with people I really love being around.
But making sandwiches is teh suck.

So, second job just for the moeny factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom