Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

That was classic.

I love the people who think U2 are eventually going to name an album, possibly their last one, Man.

Boy --> Man wowz0rz so clevuh!!!!11!!!111

I would prefer Fetus --> Corpse myself.

Axver said:

Not quite sure what you're referring to here ...

How's the work coming, by the way? :wink:

get ian to search graph and link you. i also don't have any clever ones on the tip of my tongue but it'd be a nice challenge when i'm done with....work!

i ate my breakfast so now i'm going to brush my teeth and unplug the internet. :wave:

Date Query Results
05-21-2008 at 01:17 AM edge debut cannes 3
05-21-2008 at 12:12 AM why did the chicken cross the road 47
05-21-2008 at 12:09 AM last played song 14391
05-20-2008 at 11:59 PM last concert 51041
05-20-2008 at 04:16 PM ipod videos 373
05-20-2008 at 04:13 PM Canon XTi 4
05-20-2008 at 04:00 PM speed racer 67
05-20-2008 at 03:59 PM speed racer movie 11
05-19-2008 at 10:24 PM Effanbee 320
05-19-2008 at 07:26 PM autumn 1553

Oh fuck, that Values Australia site keeps bringing the lulz.

There was no-one living here legally in 1770 and anyway they didn’t count. They just didn’t fit in. They wore strange clothes (or none at all!) and they spoke a strange gibberish and Australians have never really liked that sort of thing.

Australia was claimed under the law of Terra Nulla Nulla.

As a result, the illegal immigrants who tried to pre-emptively steal our country about 60,000 years ago - and who have since been suspected of terra-ism - were placed in indefinite detention.

coolian2 said:

I was channel surfing and the building is on fire.

It seemed like as good a way as any to mention it.

Feuer in der Philharmonie

meanwhile the washington post has a article called "democrats observe ceasefire" with the teaser "Obama stops sparring with Clinton as she aims to appear not to hinder his prospects."

which is only slightly clearer english than eits guy's fortune cookie from last night: "age can never hope to with you while your heart is young"

coolian2 said:
05-21-2008 at 12:09 AM last played song 14391
05-20-2008 at 11:59 PM last concert 51041

Here's a n00b who hasn't encountered U2gigs and/or me.

Varitek said:

meanwhile the washington post has a article called "democrats observe ceasefire" with the teaser "Obama stops sparring with Clinton as she aims to appear not to hinder his prospects."

which is only slightly clearer english than eits guy's fortune cookie from last night: "age can never hope to with you while your heart is young"

Well it's good to know if this flying thing doesn't work out i have a career in journalism AND fortune cookie writing to fall back on

coolian2 said:

Well it's good to know if this flying thing doesn't work out i have a career in journalism AND fortune cookie writing to fall back on

:lol:

Come work for the Gold Coast Bulletin. You don't even need to know English. You just need to hate the darkies and like to write nonsense front page stories that are loosely related to the picture of some bikini-clad bogan whore that's already been chosen.

I hate it when i go to Queensland. It's bad enough in Sydney because the SMH is barely tolerable, but there is no paper worth getting in Queensland.

And i go mad without a paper. I usually end up getting The Australian or seeking out a Sydney Morning Herald

coolian2 said:
I hate it when i go to Queensland. It's bad enough in Sydney because the SMH is barely tolerable, but there is no paper worth getting in Queensland.

And i go mad without a paper. I usually end up getting The Australian or seeking out a Sydney Morning Herald

The Australian's definitely the way to roll.

coolian2 said:

You know a state is totally fucked when its best local paper is THE COURIER MAIL. Dear god.

I normally read The Australian or The Age when I get a paper. I have contemplated buying the Herald-Sun for use as toilet paper.

coolian2 said:
Mind you, i find the papers are a bit thin outside of Auckland too, except for The Press in Christchurch.

The Dominion Post has always felt like a watered down version of the Herald.

The Dominion used to be awesome.

Then it merged with the Evening Post and has never been the same. I grew up reading that paper and I feel like I don't recognise it now.

Ian, I suppose you love the Papers Past website?

Axver said:
Maj., I damn well hope you read the Aussie English page, especially the part about Australian Names. If you haven't, hurry up, Euan.

C'mon, as if I don't have the most Australian name ever, it's perfect for drawing out and pulling out of shape!

Anyway I'm off, see you all around!

major_panic said:

C'mon, as if I don't have the most Australian name ever, it's perfect for drawing out and pulling out of shape!

Anyway I'm off, see you all around!

:lol: Touche.

Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom