Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

That's totally the best mockery of Australians ever!

It's fucking brilliant. I can't stop laughing.

I love this:

What is mateship? Mateship is pretending to be friends with someone who doesn’t want your job. A mate is what men have who are incapable of attracting friends (see "John Winston Howard") or of forming any kind of vaguely intimate relationships. So mateship is how Australian men pretend to have friends.

Varitek said:
the escape the studio tour thread really draws the escape the looneybin posters.

Yeah, I don't feel like arguing with them, so I won't critique what's already been posted, and someone beat me to a Kunstmuseum joke.

Australians have a deep respect for a wide diversity of European cultures such as English and American.

We also have Muslims here. It's quite strange. It's a bit like your eccentric aunt come to visit the family for a few days and she's still there two years later. You can't help wondering when she's going to go home so you can relax and be normal again.

picture of Cronulla riots

THIS SITE = SUPERWIN!

major_panic said:

THIS SITE = SUPERWIN!

From another page there:

White people in Darwin are called "Darwinians".

Darwinians are the world champion beer drinkers.

When Darwinians get drunk it's so funny we piss ourselves laughing.

Black people in Darwin are called "prisoners".

When black people in Darwin get drunk it's degenerate and typical of their depravity.

Axver said:

Yeah, I don't feel like arguing with them, so I won't critique what's already been posted, and someone beat me to a Kunstmuseum joke.

wasn't that guy one of the people who was all uppity when we did it?

Varitek said:

wasn't that guy one of the people who was all uppity when we did it?

Not sure, don't remember who said it now and I'm too lazy to check, but fuck, WE'VE CREATED A LEGACY!

Axver said:

Not sure, don't remember who said it now and I'm too lazy to check, but fuck, WE'VE CREATED A LEGACY!

I like how it is so legend(i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is)dary that people who ragged on us now joke about it and praise it to look "cool" and rag on others even lower on the interwebz foodchain.

Varitek said:

I like how it is so legend(i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is)dary that people who ragged on us now joke about it and praise it to look "cool" and rag on others even lower on the interwebz foodchain.

Next thing, it'll be pulling out the demotivational posters we made and using them to "illustrate points", probably... :|

Axver said:

Yeah, I read it. And like I said, the thread starter clearly missed HTDAATYCLB. Or as I was evidently ineffectively joking, HTDAAB already is ATYCLB II, so the subject line is 4 years too late.

i thought the response that went "why would they name the album that" pretty much covered it.

major_panic said:

Next thing, it'll be pulling out the demotivational posters we made and using them to "illustrate points", probably... :|

Without credit, of course.

GUNZEL AXVER SAYS

n567929016_649792_4991.jpg

(Totally need to make that into a proper image-with-text thing.)

Varitek said:

i thought the response that went "why would they name the album that" pretty much covered it.

That was classic.

I love the people who think U2 are eventually going to name an album, possibly their last one, Man.

Boy --> Man wowz0rz so clevuh!!!!11!!!111

Varitek said:
hey did you guys see my u2 graph post yesterday? we could start a thread for that, it could bring a few lulz

Not quite sure what you're referring to here ...

How's the work coming, by the way? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom