Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is one of the best posters I made.

Deadcat.jpg

Varitek said:
hey darlings hate to rain on the parade too much but remember the walls have ears and this isn't the greatest topic in the opinion of some people. i like chatting with ya'll so don't get ban'ned.

She has a point...

Moving right along, when's the next time Melbourne people are meeting up?

And we're totally meant to meet Bonnie when she comes over, too, Ax... Are you still coming over, Bonnie?

Varitek said:
hey darlings hate to rain on the parade too much but remember the walls have ears and this isn't the greatest topic in the opinion of some people. i like chatting with ya'll so don't get ban'ned.

n701191260_673652_6694.jpg

major_panic said:
Moving right along, when's the next time Melbourne people are meeting up?

And we're totally meant to meet Bonnie when she comes over, too, Ax... Are you still coming over, Bonnie?

Whenever we work out when the fuck we're going to U2 3D!

And Bonnie's totally coming for our spectacular theology discussion at a Greek restaurant. Or else we'll nuke Adelaide back to the stone age ... if it's even progressed out of there in the first place.

Varitek said:

what's amadeus?

i'm actually a big geek about airline ticket prices and routes, though not about planes themselves. and about forex rates. goes with loving to travel and being a cheapscape.

I'm currently watching one ways from Boston back to Switzerland as I got the round trip to bosnia and then back for xmas on my grandmother's miles and my parents are buying the return to europe as an xmas/we want to see you present. the one ways are about 500 but I saw cheaper a few weeks ago. Because i would have been flying xmas eve, the round trip would have been 1000 without the miles. phew.

Amadeus is apparently the booking engine some airlines use, i just use it to look up times and planes.

I wish i had a big trip to make so i could organise all sorts of bizarre connections.

One of the Auckland - Seattle flights was:

Qantas AKL-LAX 747-400
Delta/Expressjet LAX-SEA ERJ-145
Alaska Airlines SEA-SFO 737
American Airlines SFO-LAX MD-80
Qantas LAX-AKL 747-400.

That would be cool.

coolian2 said:

Amadeus is apparently the booking engine some airlines use, i just use it to look up times and planes.

I wish i had a big trip to make so i could organise all sorts of bizarre connections.

Qantas AKL-LAX 747-400
Qantas LAX-AKL 747-400.

That would be cool.

or you could fly into seatle and out of LAX, doing a separate multi-city within the us from seatle-east coast-lax. because the east coast kicks the west coast's ass. you can just skip the middle.

coolian2 said:

Qantas AKL-LAX 747-400
Qantas LAX-AKL 747-400.

That would be cool.

Well, besides from the going-through-LAX part.

Bye Jen!

Also guys, I'm going to come around July, when my holidays are. In fact, I'm gonna have a look at plane tickets right now, if my internet allows stuff to load.

also ian i love that you get so engrossed that you miss my subsequent posts on the topic and are way out of date with your response

Varitek said:
also ian i love that you get so engrossed that you miss my subsequent posts on the topic and are way out of date with your response

He's too busy wanking to plane schedules. You've got to expect these things.

Varitek said:
OK now THIS I don't get. Kayak can automatically search priceline, so I do that usually, as sometimes stuff turns up cheaper there. So it does, a flight for $40 less on Aer Lingus, but when I go to the Aer Lingus website they won't even let my fly to that city!

Codeshare?

Varitek said:

or you could fly into seatle and out of LAX, doing a separate multi-city within the us from seatle-east coast-lax. because the east coast kicks the west coast's ass. you can just skip the middle.

I have no idea what you or him just said.

(don't worry about explaining it either)

The Sad Punk said:
Also guys, I'm going to come around July, when my holidays are. In fact, I'm gonna have a look at plane tickets right now, if my internet allows stuff to load.

Awesome. :up:

Varitek said:
bye jen. i should go too, a friend promised to buy me a bagel if i do some solid work before noon.

But is it a cream cheese and smoked salmon with capers-filled bagel?

coolian2 said:

Codeshare?

yeah probably but it's weird that they won't sell it from the aer lingus site, usually airlines will. oh well, it was like 30 bucks cheaper 10-12 days ago, with a better itinerary, so i'm gonna wait and see, plus ask my boss (boss? family? how to refer to them) when exactly i need to be back.

coolian2 said:
Jesus, Vayama makes my Vista bastard computer run slow. Especially when i have two word documents and an MSN conversation open.

Your fault for getting a computer with Vista. :tsk:

Meanwhile, New Zealand RailTrack runs quite nicely. Nobody will give a shit, but I'm linking you lot anyway: http://www.quicktrip.co.nz/rails/railtrack.htm

Train locations. :drool:

It's like voyeurism for gunzels.

major_panic said:

But is it a cream cheese and smoked salmon with capers-filled bagel?

smoked salmon :drool:

capers :yuck:

she and i are jewish so maybe there will be smoked salmon, she does have lots of cash, depends if she goes out to a bagel place or buys on campus where they don't have smoked salmon.

oooooh she's going for bagels now and will hand deliver mine to my room!!!!! damn. so no lox, but a toasted everything with veggie cream cheese coming my way, plus a chai for the caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom