Purity, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See but, every once in a while, I need to be up at 5 am. There is NEVER a reason to be up at 4 am. Ever.

See, I can cope with 4am. You can go to bed at 4am and wake up at midday and feel decent. 5am? You're just fucked up.

Plus I've never had a good reason to be up at 5. 4? Late night. 6? Got to do shit. 5? No use.

So, I'm drinking a Kiwi pinot noir named after a road that opened up communications in the 1850s in Nelson Province.

Could I have possibly found a more appropriate wine to celebrate my thesis mark? I THINK NOT.

(Well, OK, one named after a provincial railway line made by a vineyard first planted by Julius Vogel might do it, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves.)

REVIEW TO FOLLOW.

Pineapple is good. Eating enough pineapple to make your tongue hurt is not so good, because then eating anything else makes it hurt. :slant:

WE'RE GETTIN' CRUNK CRUNK

(Actually, I don't plan on drinking too heavily. My relatives in QLD may have other intentions ...)

Let's not disrespect pineapple!

Fresh pineapple in QLD ... :drool:

But too much ... yeah, it can end up unpleasant.

In fact, I've been here:

450px-GiantPineappleNambour.jpg

(It kind of sucks. It's in Kevin Rudd's hometown. He kind of sucks. It kind of sucks. WELCOME TO NAMBOUR.)

I'm talkin' 'bout
Everybody gettin crunk, crunk
Boys trynna touch my junk, junk
gonna smack him if he's gettin' too drunk, drunk!

I don't care how much you haters hate, I am going to continue to love that song, and smile every time it gets brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom