Purity, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did agree on the fact that most people in Elizabeth are born at 30% purity.

Haha, that's true. But still, all walks of life can be unpure! Even monks and stuff can have hell of rude thoughts. It's life, y'know it's not all good, but... you'll know what I mean one day, yeah? Anyway, catch you guys later!

We did agree on the fact that most people in Elizabeth are born at 30% purity.

I'm figuring this on the basis that they've lost points such as incest and bestiality, points we non-bogan folk won't lose. Meanwhile, much better points to lose, they haven't lost. Hence, it balances out.

(This means all Taswegians are born at 30% too.)

Haha, that's true. But still, all walks of life can be unpure! Even monks and stuff can have hell of rude thoughts. It's life, y'know it's not all good, but... you'll know what I mean one day, yeah? Anyway, catch you guys later!

It is.
:wave:

I'm figuring this on the basis that they've lost points such as incest and bestiality, points we non-bogan folk won't lose. Meanwhile, much better points to lose, they haven't lost. Hence, it balances out.

(This means all Taswegians are born at 30% too.)

I don't understand the hate for Tassie citizens, where'd this generalisation come from?

I partly blame my immaturity for being somewhat sleepy, yet eager to stay awake.

I must stop overheating my brain this much with all these uneducated judgements, becoming a wee bit of an idiot i'll say!

Hey pal, don't worry, it's all good!

Anyway, seeya guys!

333B663A35232327Ffp83Enu3D32363E692.jpg

I don't understand the hate for Tassie citizens, where'd this generalisation come from?

I've been annoyed by it ever since I went to Hobart and found out that the bogan percentage seems to be much lower, or at least less noticeable, than in other Australian cities. Everyone's kinda annoyed by the island's bloody past and those aware of the stereotypes have a few things to say to and about Mainlanders!

Really going now. Sorry.

I've no idea! Tassie sounds like it has the potential to be my favourite Aussie state.

But any opportunity for a joke!

I swear, come on! It's summer and I saw the temps sitting at 16 degrees! MOAR chilly air please. Plus it rains a lot. I remember the Hawks playing North this year in Launceston and it was ABSOLUTELY pouring down with the rain. Crazy stuff.

You've just touched on something that irks me: TASSIE NEEDS ITS OWN TEAM IN THE AFL.

There's a reason we've nicknamed him VLADELAIDE.

Aurora would be a good enough stadium for a Tasmanian franchise, but no ... Lets dig into NRL territory even more ...

Ugh, Greater Western Sydney. Stupid.

I can see the Gold Coast one. Having lived there and watched how much people are into the Lions and how heavily the Southport Sharks have lobbied for admission to the AFL, I think the support is there and the team will be successful.

Greater Western Sydney, though, instead of a Tassie or NT team? Come on, be serious.

I just made the updated Superthread purity test. I'll find somewhere to host the code so that the rest of you can take it. In the meantime ...

Your Superthread Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 107 of 120 questions, making you 10.8% superthread pure (89.2% superthread corrupt).

The last time I took the first version of the test, I was 16%, the lowest score of anybody. The lowest score any Interferencer has ever got on any purity test is 14% on the original ACL sex/drugs/whatever test. My 10.8% now beats that (though on the first Superthread test, had I re-taken it in the last couple of months, I would have been achieved a score of 14%).

Ladies. Gentlemen. SUPERTHREADERS.

I had a brainwave and realised that I can host the Superthread purity test on my blog!

I've tested it and it works for me (in doing so, I discovered the lowest score I can get on this current version of the test without doing anything I don't want to do is 4.2%). Hopefully it'll work for you too. Please take and post your scores! If you need post stats ... my Superthread spreadsheet is rather out-of-date, so please be patient while I rectify that.

ANYWAY.

axver: The Respectable Superthread Purity Test

TAKE.

ENJOY.

LOVE.

CHERISH.

REMEMBER.

RESPECT.

Time flies when you get stuck into data ... :crack:

I'm nearly done with bringing the Superthread stats spreadsheet up to date. I had last updated it in May; I'm now up to late October. I need to sleep now, though. I'll have complete stats for everybody sometime tomorrow; do let me know what you need to complete the test. G'night. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom