Pulse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's official...I still have one!!

Because last night it was racing.
PINK FLOYD David Gilmore
It was like an early Christmas...hub came home from work bearing gifts.New strings for my guitar...at last!!!A bottle of cider (I think he's trying to crack onto me...fat chance) He is so supportive of our son's interest in music. The middle one expressed an interest in Pink Floyd, so hub called in at his Pink Floyd loving mates house on the way home. This guy has been transferring all his vinyl albums(which are in perfect condition) to CD. He loaned us the Pulse concert video too. !WOW!
Don't bothering hiring "Year of the Horse" ( it's full of bizarre humour you may not get)
Go getPULSE
David Gilmore has been a member of my "Good David's Club" since the beginning, but after watching that video, he is being inducted into the Cass Hall of Fame.
He is a phenomenon imho. The sounds that he coaxes and caresses and tears from that lump of wood with strings...unearthly and then to sing like that ...for 2 hours!!!
D.A.V.I.D

We are having a
"pink" festival....
top quality...wish i was there

Yeah , i like Floyd , yeah i like Pulse , yeah i like Gilmour
Although , i still miss them being together with Rog

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I heard there were plans to release it on DVD soon .
Only bad song on it ( video ) is Take It Back .
Best , i think is Keep Talking and Run Like Hell or Wish You Were Here and of course Comfortably numb ......

yes, pinkfloyd, keep talking is very good.

i LOVE the back up singers... the middle one is delicous. but when all three are in the same motion it makes my CROTCH feel majestic. :wink:

that's Ok pita, there is so much music in the world, we can't all love it all

wow, you guys have been kind.
I thought I would in the:censored: for mispelling
gilmour
and I put it in red letters and everything. How embarrassing.
I have mentioned him here once before and I had the feeling I mispelled it then too. I had best do some checking before I induct Slava into the Hall. I have been known to mess his name up too.
Luckily the guest of honour hasn't arrived yet and I have time to redo the sign.
Welcome Mr. Gilmore, woops Gilmoor woops
Gilmour:wave:
It's been big, we just listened to Wish You Were Here. I am enjoying this.
hola pita, part of my love for them comes from the "Dark Side of The Moon" record. It has such a dear dear place it my heart, I shared it with my sister the last year we lived at home together. We often played it in our room at night and when I hear it I think of her. She and her husband are big Pink Floyd fans.(she would definitely spell Gilmour correctly. She has seen them in concert...I wish I was there) I was also taken by the visuals, the light show and how handsome David Gilmour still is(sis and I spent a bit of time discussing his merits) in the video I mentioned. I love all that stuff, but mainly it is the sound, and the guitar. The whole band are great. So much energy created by so few and yes the backing vocalists were a great part of the event. The lady with the blonde hair reminded me of my sister and I thought she handled her part of "Great Gig' quite well.
I am amazed how my son is so interested in the old stuff, he's working through Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn and Gary Moore and and now some classical stuff and Pink Floyd..it's been a great musical journey:yes:He still takes my Achtung Baby CD he was listening to it last night. I'm pleased about that.
Thanks for the hug and kiss pita.....

I have the Divison Bell CD and I like to put that on LOUD when the mood strikes. I like some of the lyrics...and the guitar...and the whole shebang really. I like pink floyd .

typo
upon typo
upon typo
all in all just another brick in my meandering typo wall....crikey at this rate they will be able to see it from space!! :eyebrow: :madspit:
sorry

Last edited:
I somehow have the feeling that there are very few floyd fans on interference. We floydians should discuss the band more often and show our presence! :lol:

Pigs must Fly

I agree , PF are much better band then this irish pop crap called U2 . Waters And Gilmour are genious people .

:tongue: :censored: :evil: :tongue:

lead me not into temptation

I didn't get to go to the Bellingen Global Carnival
I didn't get to go see The Bostocks or Black Penny:sad:
I 'm not going to the Blues Festival:sad: (what a bargain early bird $190 -4 day ticket, usual price $300....good idea, the early bird system)I'm still not going despite all that:sad:
i don't mind, but
the latest
Midnight Oil in a small club near here, that has great sound and a HUGE dance floor. It looks like an ocean liner(well it's meant too, if you squint your eyes, I like it, quaint bit of Aussie RSL styling)
So Midnight Oil. the Princess Room
PLUS
Johhny Diesel/Mark Lizotta as guest guitarist for the night
I got my INXS ticket on credit card, still unpaid:sad:
the memory:wink:
the bill:sad:

hmmmmmmmmmm:mac: plus Johnny Diesel

it sad in the article, tickets are selling fast:sad:
:mac:

btw..majestic

:lol:

:bow: Your Majesty

:lmao: that is funny

and btw...I probably won't go to Midnight Oil either:sad:

just reacting again:combust:

:wave:

one more btw...btw

The name of the band I want to see is
PENNYBLACK

( I got it wrong up there)
They were in town last week. I hope they come back. One of the students who was there said that they were great, a band , not a duo.I'm not sure what part of Ireland they are from but their bio in the newspaper said

"Brothers Shay and Mark Ponsonby have played more than 800 gigs together over the past 12 years........Recently relocated from Ireland they have decided to take the scene by the scruff of the neck and inject some long lost spirit and vitality into live music"

:up: :up: :up: good one. I'm more likely to get to see them than MO or LRB or RHCP or..........U2, no cover charge. Apparently thay played a few U2 songs:up: :up: and played them well :up: good one
I wonder if any of our Irish Interferencers have heard them play?

Back
Top Bottom