Pull - O - Meter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
This is cute. :cute:

http://www.thesite.org/pull-o-meter4

You know what you want, and have your evening planned out to the last detail as to just how you?re going to get it. But that?s just the problem - you?re just not spontaneous enough. Relax, be yourself, and you will naturally become even more attractive. its easy!

66 % chance of pulling

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

thanks Sicy!

78%
no wonder I can barely walk the streets without some female physically atacking me

46%

Clear-headed

Some could call you spontaneous, others might say plain disorganised - but planning ahead has never been your strong point! But at least you?re not the dribbling mess in the corner, you manage to make sensible and rational decisions when it comes to the crunch.

I've always been a wallflower type...so this doesn't surprise me. It probably would have been more like 3% a few years ago though. lol

51%

All mouth and no trousers

Feeling good, you are happy with the way you are. This is a plus - people are attracted to a confident person, but there is still some work left to do on the style front. Think a bit more about your clothes, your mates, and your general demeanour, and the world of the opposite sex will be your oyster!

59%

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

:|

67% chance of pulling.

Shy Girl

Salome said:

:huh:

im sorry:angry:
i do care to discuss these findings in such a public place:angry:
i would rather keep my sexiness to myself:sexywink:
thank u
db9::cool:

Last edited:
diamond said:
i would rather keep my sexiness to myself:sexywink:

:banghead:
couto.gif

i'll pull your face.

i picked the hoochiest answers and i only got a 51%

You know what you want, and have your evening planned out to the last detail as to just how you?re going to get it. But that?s just the problem - you?re just not spontaneous enough. Relax, be yourself, and you will naturally become even more attractive. its easy!

:banghead: :crack:

muwhahahahahahaha!!!!

i keep corrupting the noodle. i must stop the pimping and pulling of faces.

:heart: :crack: :heart: :crack: :heart:

phooosh the koosh

you know, i've been thinking.

Pull is just too passive.

TUG is where it's really at.
How bout them apricots? :ohmy:

:happy: :crack: :happy:

The men's portion of the test really made me :eek: :lol: actually.

Squeeze one out? :laugh: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom