Pudge + Tigers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did somebody actually just call ann arbor a whore? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

sure... i'm going to bet money on the detroit tigers with someone i've never met who lives halfway across the country from me in an online forum about U2...

... ummmmmm no. i told you my wager... i will eat the thread, and take pictures of it to prove it. if you want to bet cash, go check out an online gambling site. this is not the place to do it. thank you.

i will stop sounding like a mod now and go back to sounding like the idiot i am... neeener neeener neeener, tigers are stinky, neeener neeener neeener

Oh, the joy of threads without a moderator.

I agree, this is the best thread I've seen on Interference EVER!! The BEST EVER!! And making instant historical statements is the best way to sound like an idiot EVER!!

Hey Gherman, thanks for making me feel at home again. I've been at school for 9 months now, and I almost forgot what it was like to be back with the folks in D-town.

you're never nice, screamer

the tigers are already back to being below .500

so much for that playoff run

Headache in a Suitcase said:
did somebody actually just call ann arbor a whore? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome to the Big Ten!

It is a common anti-Michigan T-shirt found on just about every Big Ten campus.

I can send you one! :wink:

i just may have to take you up on that offer... we can make a trade... an ann arbor is a whore t-shirt straight up for an office of u2 security t-shirt :wink:

It is CLEARANCE season here in little Big Ten town...I will see if I can find you one! No trade needed. :up:

XL (not saying you are fat, just knowing you are a former basketball player)???

AAhhhhh....

Havn't been here for a while. Lets see what you bitches are up too.... Oh still the same shit. Bitches sounds like the right word for the thread. Bitchinasuitcase

no, you are a screaming bitch

and ive been on the wrong end of that many a times

stammer476 said:
Oh, the joy of threads without a moderator.

Hello!

How bout less swear words in this thread.
There could be 13 year olds reading this you know.

well there are lots of people reading and posting in this thread that act like 13 year olds at least

and bitch isnt a swear word, its a female dog

so now i'm a screaming female dog? i truly prefer bitching flower. it manages to express my bitchiness while retaining some femininity.

Chizip said:
well there are lots of people reading and posting in this thread that act like 13 year olds at least

and bitch isnt a swear word, its a female dog

030213_DogShow.jpg
toy_poodle.jpg
hillary_clinton.jpg
Westimer02_terier2.jpg

bitches!

yea see? oh except for that one on the end... hewson found his captain winkie, so he's technicaly not a bitch. i have my supsicions about the 2nd one from the right, as well :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom