Psych

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2vertigofly

ONE love, blood, life
Does anybody watch Psych on USA Network? It's on Friday's at 10, after Monk.

The basic idea of the show is that Shawn Spencer has very acute observation skills that allows him to notice the smallest details as soon as he walks in a room that detective overlook or miss. he often calls in tips so he had be come a suspect as an inside man, when police bring him in he convinces them that he's a psychic in order to keep out of trouble. The police then bring him in, (either willingly or unwillingly) to work on cases. He get's his reluctant buddy Gus to help him out as well.

Until the 25 (friday) you can download the pilot episode for free off itunes if you're in the US

Overall i think it's a great show with plenty of humor and a great plot idea.2 thumbs up :up: :up:

Links:

itunes- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewVideo?id=164925859&p=164855161&s=143441

main site- http://www.usanetwork.com/series/psych/ (click on "psych outs" then "electric avenue" for a laugh)

Last edited:
Very amusing, and along with Monk a great evening of TV comedy for those who don't appreciate T and A or scatalogical humor in lieu of good writing.:applaud:

I'm in love with this show! lol

I spent all afternoon yesterday catching up on the episodes I've missed.

How funny are Sean and Gus together? I think they have the makings of a great comedy duo :)

And when Sean goes into his "trances"... genius. :lol:

i can't watch it tonight because of football early in the morning:sad:

so am i:( but i know that nbc/universal has 11 episodes so there are still 3 more left at least, so that means a definate second season:hyper:

have you seen the Psych-outs? they are great:lmao:

eh the seasons not over technically you know how USA works right?

Monk and Psych tonight :hyper:

This is a pretty cool show I just finished the premiere

:bump: it's time

psych.jpg

new episodes of psych start up again this Friday. i highly recommend this show to anyone. it's on Friday's at 10, right after Monk.

www.callpsych.com
www.psych.usanetwork.com

Back
Top Bottom