Prove my theory. Please vote.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Here's the situation-

On one given night you have to attend one of the 2 events.
It's manditory you attend 1 of this events and they are running at the same time.

The tickets are free and you have to sit thru one of these 2 events, that each last 3 hours.:)

Which would you choose?:hmm:

1-NASCAR National Championship Front Row
2-WWF National Championship Front Row

I will explain my theory later after the results are in.

thank u
db9
:)

Last edited:
NASCAR

WWF would be cool to see but i'm a car freak... F1 really is more my thing but i'll go NASCAR

Considering I dislike both "sports," overall, I would choose WWF, if I absolutely had to. I'd rather watch people pretend to beat each other up than to watch cars go in circles and hope someone crashes.

Melon

i've been to a nascar event, and i've been to a wwf event... wwf, hands down.

i know there's skill involved in driving around in a circle 200 times, but i don't know enough about it to apreciate it.

i can apreciate the pure amazing athleticism it takes for a hardy brother to do a swanton bomb off the top of a steel cage.

plus... nascar's for rednecks... wwf is for pure white trash. i'm more white trash than redneck, so yea... wwf.

Last edited:
If I HAD to: NASCAR

'Cause I wouldn't be caught dead at a wrestling gig.

if i had to go front row to one id rather have it be wwf

nascar is better if you are a little higher because then you can see everything happening better

plus front row at nascar can be dangerous with all the crashes and such

wwf.. for mostly the same reasons other people have outlined.. i'm not a huge fan of either but i just see wwe being more entertaining.

I'd rather stick a dull fork in my eye than attend either.

WWF I guess.

I should point out that I don't know what NASCAR is. I insure Forumulae SAE racing cars at work so I know what they are.

Im presuming its a similar car race and not a demolition derby?

NASCAR all the way. you should hear my daughter go nuts when she hears a race car's engine roar.

Probably NASCAR -- I think the more roar of the engines would be easier to zone out to.

I would probably sell the tickets and go see the U2 show instead but since I have to choose, ummm, wrestling. I have watched wrestling off and on since I was a little kid when I watched with my grandfather so I have a sentimental connection.

Back
Top Bottom