Prove my theory. Please vote.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Used to be a big WWE fan, haven't watched wrestling in ages, though. That said, there are entertaining characters and I hate the smell of gasoline, so I'd still pick wrestling.

What?!? wrestling isn't real? Says who?

NOoooooooooooooooooooo!:shocked:

Nascar. Then I can spend my entire time whining about how we have better car racing in Australia. It's something to do! I'd be bored stiff at some wrestling event.

WWF....I went to see a show about 2 years ago, Edge (no not THE Edge...the wrestler Edge) got his pants pulled down and it was a rather nice sight to see....yeah I'd do it again lol

i forgot that u can do that:angry:

and this way there is more honesty-i.e. you identify yourself and than vote:wink:

db9

:reject: I've been to several NASCAR races...not by choice; I was dragged by the other three people in my family who actually enjoy them.

WWF, for a different experience, and the indoors-ness. Although the eye-poking with a fork sounds pretty good, too.

are u gonna make us wait forever for ur theory? :eyebrow:

oh and I guess I would say WWF...its a little more entertaining than cars going around in a circle.

I really don't like either :no: but if I got the NASCAR tickets I could sell them to my nephews and make a quick buck.

if you enjoy seeing cars going around in circles, counting mullets, a nausiating smell of gasoline and body odor, and a roar of cars going past you so fast that you hear it in your head over and over and over again for the next week before it finally disapates... then yea... nascar's for you.

if you can get over the "not real" thing, stupid character plots, sad 32 year old fat guys in stone cold shirts, and slight objectification of women and can see it for what it is, athletic entertainment at a very high level... then yea... WWF/WWE is for you.

take your pick.

most nascar events are BYOB... and even despite that fact, i'd still never ever set foot inside a nascar event unless you payed me to do so. WWF is like watching gymnasts pumped up on 'roids, testosterone and human growth hormone.

Last edited:
Nascar because petrol doesn't smell as bad as the wrestlers plus it's more realistic to try and steal a car than a wrestler:wink:

My dad is a fan of both and I just don't get either one of them and would rather stick a spork up my nose.

That being said ... mullet hunting at NASCAR wins.

Back
Top Bottom