Promote Your Journal: An Interland Super-Fun Public Relations Game! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2003, 07:42 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 11:49 AM
Come on in and take a peek into the mundane life of an average quirky girl. You can experience musings about people referred to as Celine Friend, Spagettio Guy, Mascot dude and Boob Job Girl and are treated to a random quote of the day. Updated regularly and recieves some entertaining comments and great hijacks. It's all up to you to decide!

Old 07-25-2003, 02:01 AM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Come on in and take a peek into the mundane life of an average quirky girl. You can experience musings about people referred to as Celine Friend, Spagettio Guy, Mascot dude and Boob Job Girl and are treated to a random quote of the day. Updated regularly and recieves some entertaining comments and great hijacks. It's all up to you to decide!
*hijack*
Let's not forget Drunken Lawn Mowing Man.
Kariann 3, Schmeg 0

Old 07-25-2003, 06:51 AM   #48
War Child

Local Time: 08:49 AM

BLUEY'S JOURNAL

THE REVIEWS ARE IN:

"It's a journal."
"It made my head hurt."
"Did they actually DO that 1000 monkies at 1000 keyboards thing? Is this what they came up with?"

Stranger than Busey, funnier than Ishtar, and will probably make you weep (out of fear or just rage) at some point. Come on, laugh at my journal, someone needs to have a little fun at my brain chemistry's expense. I guarantee that this journal is jam packed with WORDS and crackling with GRAMMAR! If you want to read something, this will give you the raw material for the job. It's excellent for reading to babies and toddlers if you want them to grow up into Cartman from South Park.

Edited to say: I'm not telling! You'll never know, will you? *maniacal laughter*
Old 07-25-2003, 09:53 AM   #49
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:49 PM
Don't ever read my journal (reverse psychology)
Old 07-25-2003, 11:51 AM   #50
Blue Crack Supplier

iwasbored's journal
once a week: playlist from my radio show at the university station
more frequently: ramblings pertaining to my dull life that range from just plain stupid to bizarre and are usually riddled with inside jokes (most often based on typeos ) and other jokes that don't make sense at all. ramblings are usualy related to music in some way, even if they don't start out that way SOMETHING finds a way to sneak in.
Old 07-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #51
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
and the typeos!! or does that follow under hijakcs? cos if you alter the spelling of hijack enough...

:hugh:!!

Old 07-25-2003, 12:01 PM   #52
New Yorker

Local Time: 09:49 AM
Speaking of journals, what's the record for most comments drawn by one journal entry? Anyone know?