project runway season three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this cast is great!! I love the crazy burned out guy!! This could be my favorite "reality" show...and God knows I watch them all. I think it is because there is no freakin way I could be on it. I once had to sew the same buttong on a jacket fifteen times b/c it kept falling off!!:wink:

ljclary said:
I think this cast is great!! I love the crazy burned out guy!! This could be my favorite "reality" show...and God knows I watch them all. I think it is because there is no freakin way I could be on it. I once had to sew the same buttong on a jacket fifteen times b/c it kept falling off!!:wink:
The one who put that awful hat on his model! :laugh:
That guy Malan has one evil laugh. :evil:

Great cast this season. They will "make it work".

I want to slap Malan upside the head. He comes across like the biggest fake-o in the world. He reminds me a bit of Daniel Franco in that way. :shuder:

I can't wait to find out what's the story behind that teaser they keep showing us, with Tim Gunn saying "you have to leave."

Yeah, I find Malan weird looking to me. I don't know if it is his eyes, his slicked back hair or that laugh. He is just strange, at least to me.

I loved it when Nina Garcia said to Jeffrey "I was thinking not another Santino". She was talking about the feathers his model threw in the air. :giggle:
I read some where that they are friends. :hmm:

Okay, I caught a rerun today.

Early thoughts: Vincent should have gone home. His garment was the most poorly sewn of the bunch. Not to mention the awful pockets and basket. :shudder:

I caught the rerun, I just started watching this show last season

Tim Gunn fascinates me for some reason, and Michael Kors is such a bitch :D I sure wish I could afford his clothes :drool:

I love Daniel from last season, I have an odd crush on him..

Last edited:
I'm with corianderstem - slap Malan upside the head! I don't like him...

I caught bits & pieces of it last night, and have it on tape. Did you love the mad dash back to their apt. for materials? Wonder where they moved to after that :hmm:

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
Is anyone in here on peens and needols?

:lmao:

yes. i am addicted to PR.

I like the guy Heidi compared to Santino :D and word on Malan, that dude is strange, wtf is with the accent? Is it real? it comes across as fake

I think there are about three hundred psychiatrists that would love to get their hands on Mulan. Poor guy-he seemed destroyed but his dress was some serious crap!!
I liked the winning dress-very pagenty-I seriously doubt that she actually wears it however!

I can't believe I'm going to say this, based on how much he annoyed me at first, but I felt really bad for Malan last night. He got points for saying he should be the one to go because it was his design, but he shouldn't have gone. (Even though the dress was butt-ugly.)

Angela should have gone. She was pretty useless, even though Vincent didn't really let her do anything.

I don't like Vincent OR Angela. Angela was useless and Vincent let her be useless. He didn't try to make her do anything. Both of them annoy me for some reason. Malan's dress was the worst, but I'd rather Vincent have gone...he wasn't a very good leader.

I felt bad for Malan too. I didn't really care for him, but thought he probably had some talent in there. The dress was hideous, but would have been presentable without all that roushing (sp?), maybe. Angela was driving me nuts, and Vincent rubs me the wrong way. Angela seemed to have nothing to do on this challenge :shrug:

Okay, I just watched last night's episode. Although I thought Malan was weird and I really didn't like him, I was so sorry to see him go. When he started talking about the sketches he made and his mom only looked at a few then told him it won't amount to nothing, I felt so bad for him. I was actually pulling for him not get kicked out, then when he lost I almost started to cry. I felt so bad talking about him, especially when he started to cry. I must say he won me over in that episode and I'm sorry to see him go. :(

I wish Angela was the one who left. The gal was getting on my nerves. :mad:

vincentpowers.jpg

i don't even know

Back
Top Bottom