project runway season three - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 AM   #91
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:58 AM
kayne totally got his ass saved this week, and as wonderful as Alison's stuff has been, it was really bad tonight.

wasn't sure if Michael should have won -- i would have gone with Jeffrey or Laura (who, yes is one-noted, and, yes, was catty, but i seem to always agree with her).

my final three predictions: Michael, Uli, and Jeffrey.

Old 08-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #92
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Chiming in to agree that Laura's veering dangerously close into "bitch" category. Also, she needs to start wearing something other than those tops that expose her entire chest. Her wee breast almost fell out at the end when she was bitching about Vincent's dress. No one wants to see that.

I also had to snark a bit when her (admittedly very pretty) dress had that same open-chest design. Get a new look!

Old 08-17-2006, 01:35 PM   #93
Refugee

Why must I always come here before I see the show and ruin for myself

Sad to hear about Allison, she was one of my favorites. And maybe Keith was right, Laura is "bad mommy"
Old 08-17-2006, 08:37 PM   #94
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by karmic_postmark

He came by for a little visit this afternoon. Jeff is the man.
is that you with him? if so, that is the most awesome thing ever and I'm insanely jealous

UGH. i HATED laura's dress. the little joke on the back was cute, yes, but the dress was so boring! I couldn't believe all the judges were drooling over it. I usually like her stuff too, but this one was just so bland.

I feel bad for Allison, especially since up to this point her stuff had been pretty good. Vincent, on the other hand, has been consistantly

I adored Jeff's dress. He should have won, imo. I'm hoping he'll win a challenge soon. But, Michael's was also very good.

Irvine, I agree with your predictions, though I think Kayne could make it in place of Jeffrey. He's usually very good, he just fucked it up this time. We'll have to see how he does on later challenges.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:23 PM   #95
Refugee

Local Time: 02:58 AM
Yup, that's me with Jeff. The clothing company I work for is right next door to Jeff's.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:54 PM   #96
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
Chiming in to agree that Laura's veering dangerously close into "bitch" category. Also, she needs to start wearing something other than those tops that expose her entire chest. Her wee breast almost fell out at the end when she was bitching about Vincent's dress. No one wants to see that.
if it had fallen out, no one would've noticed
Old 08-18-2006, 10:19 PM   #97
Blue Crack Distributor

(or cared!)
Old 08-18-2006, 11:30 PM   #98
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by karmic_postmark
Yup, that's me with Jeff. The clothing company I work for is right next door to Jeff's.
Hahah, that is awesome. so I suppose you see him a lot then...lucky!

and to KhanadaRhodes -
Old 08-19-2006, 12:13 AM   #99
War Child

Local Time: 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

if it had fallen out, no one would've noticed
That was classic.

Kayne totally was saved...I do like him alot however. I have also loved Michael since he made the dress out of coffee filters on week one.

Just on a side note I feel like soooo many people love this show...it is a reality show that is not only watched by just me and my girlfriends...all our husbands have gotten into as well...Thanks Bravo
Old 08-19-2006, 11:55 PM   #100
ONE
love, blood, life

The reason why Michael won is because his was really the most wearable. This is a competition to win a mentorship with a mass-market sportswear company. While innovation does have it's importance, great construction, sewing skills and a market-friendly point of view are really the clenchers. Jeff does some great stuff but can you really see middle-aged upper-management types rushing to buy his stuff at Macy's?

There is a commercial element to this whole thing and I think Angela, Michael and Uli are going to make it very far because they've been making some great-looking clothes that have a wide appeal (evidenced by their individual wins), maybe Laura as well, but she definitely needs to watch her attitude.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:15 PM   #101
Blue Crack Distributor

well... time for a

I guess Robert was sent packing this week. He didn't really design that much in this episode - looks like he just asked her what she wanted, and made it... Oh well. And what was with all that tension between Jeffrey & Angela's mom And what the hell did he make for her? I didn't like it at all. I was surprised that Vincent finally made something wearable and he won the challenge. Still liking Uli & Michael
Old 08-25-2006, 10:45 PM   #102
ONE
love, blood, life

I feel like the challenge was a little unfair because like Micheal and two other people got people that were close to model size, while everyone else was working with bigger models. The designers that got the skinny models were at an advantage since the sizes were what they've been used to making.

I dunno about that whole thing between Jeff and Angela's mom. I kind of don't like either of them.

Vincent's outift was better than his others, but I wasn't drooling over it like the judges were. Seriously, sometimes I just completely disagree with them.

poor Robert. I liked him as a person, but as a designer he WAS boring.

vincent, angela, and laura need to leave next. if they end up being the top three instead I will not be happy.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:58 AM   #103
Blue Crack Distributor

yeah, liked Robert, but as a designer I wasn't "wowed". And I agree with you about the advantage Michael and a a couple of others had, but Uli still pulled it off, and she didn't have a more "model" sized model.

I caught the Project Runway team on the 2nd half of Larry King this evening
Old 08-28-2006, 09:25 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Heidi Klum looked unbelievable at the Emmys last night. That woman is just not human, I swear
Old 08-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #105
Blue Crack Supplier

agreed that Heidi Klum isn't from this planet. i encourage her and Seal to continue to populate the earth.

was sad for Robert, as he was actually very funny and had nice arms and i LOVED the t-shirt he was wearing -- "you look hotter online" -- but it probably was his time, though i thought Jeffrey's outfit was a piece of total crap and worse than Robert's, where at least he had a great color going for him and his client seemed happy.

agreed with those who say Michael and Uli are going far -- couldn't agree more. i think we've misunderestimated Angela, though i would hate for the final three to be, like, Michael and Angela and Jeffrey just so they can have two people who hate each other.

i really thought Uli should have won this challenge -- WHEN will she win, i demand to know -- and i think they gave it to Vincent in order to justify their keeping him on so long after all of the ungodlyl eyesores he's thrown out on the runway so far this season. his dress was an improvement, clearly, but i wonder if he isn't benefiting from low expectations.