project runway season three - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2006, 04:18 AM   #46
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:07 PM
from BestWeekEver.tv:

Project Runway: Who Is The Cheat?

The Blogging Project Runway blog has been closely following the upcoming elimination debacle scheduled to air this Weds. night on Bravo. Speculation is running wild. Here is what we do know: A teaser clip on Yahoo TV shows that it’s the group of Kayne, Robert and Michael who turn one of their fellow designers in, meaning that odds are they’re safe from elimination. (And thank God — Robert and Michael are our favorites!) We also know that said person is thrown off the show for breaking one of the rules. While people are still speculating whether or not Keith Michael copied some of the designs in his application from major runway shows, something tells us that the reason here is something more immediate… A rule broken on the challenge at hand. A friend of BWE wonders if someone was caught using illegal substances, and it actually makes sense! Have you seen how skinny poor Keith is? The droopy eyes? The flared nostrils? Maybe there’s a crystal meth-od to his madness.

Begin speculating in the commennnnnnnts

Old 08-01-2006, 10:34 AM   #47
War Child

Local Time: 05:07 PM
With all this build up I hope it isn't something totally lame....aka what most reality TV buildup turns into to....

I am looking for something JJJJJUUUUUIIIIIICCCCCYYYYY

Old 08-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
And it seemed most contestants got some airtime on the show, except Michael (the African American male). I didn't appreciate that - I want to see them all.
he actually got more airtime than Bonnie... I saw Bonnie a total of twice during the whole episode, and when I did I was like "who is that? " I don't think they had her say ANYTHING except when her dress went down the runway.

but yea they should show Michael more, and I'm surprised his dress wasn't one of the top ones! I think he's one of my favourite designers so far actually.

I don't think anyone will get kicked off for using illegal substances, because then the police would have to be involved. I think it will be something that is against the rules of the show but not illegal necessarily.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:36 PM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor

^
I meant to mention Bonnie as well, but couldn't remember her name for lack of showing her
Old 08-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #50
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:07 PM
I hope it's Keith who's kicked out. I don't even care if it's for a boring reason. He's just icky and needs to go.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #51
Refugee

^I agree, he's so arrogant I just can't stand it anymore. He would be like Santino, except I actually like his designs.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
^
I meant to mention Bonnie as well, but couldn't remember her name for lack of showing her
Bonnie such a small part of the show at this point, I really have no feeling for her one way or the other. Maybe if she stays around long enough and some of the more drama people are let go (like Keith, Angela, etc), then I'll get more of a vibe from her. Remembering back to last season, I think it took a while for Daniel Vosovic to stand out because of all the other drama people there, but he eventually stole the show (as far I'm concerned, anyway).

And if any of you haven't done so yet, check out all the blogs on BravoTV.com. Tim, Nick and one of the producers recap each episode, Daniel V. has his own lifestyle blog, Kara Janx has a blog and an executive producer for the show also has a blog. All really good stuff. And Blogging Project Runway is fabulous!!
Old 08-02-2006, 05:34 PM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:07 PM

Who is Bonnie?

I looked her up

Old 08-02-2006, 05:58 PM   #54
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:07 PM
we find out tonight guys

i love this show way too much

I hope it's not Keith actually, because despite being an arrogant ass his designs are some of the best on the show imo... and I kind of like his "I'll do whatever I want" attitude, it reminds me of Santino
Old 08-03-2006, 02:39 AM   #55
Refugee

I just watched and lets just say I wasn't very surprised
Old 08-03-2006, 03:09 AM   #56
Blue Crack Distributor

I liked the per centage voting on what the audience felt as well, if the person should have been sent home or not. I'm glad the head male in the bottom group didn't go home - felt bad for the female though, but their criticism seemed warranted...
Old 08-03-2006, 03:13 AM   #57
Refugee

89%!!! i bet the other 11% was Keith voting no...

I was worried Robert would go because I think he's really funny and a great designer, so I'm glad it was the other lady. Bonnie, right? They never showed her soo...
Old 08-03-2006, 03:22 AM   #58
Blue Crack Distributor

They never gave her much air time, as stated earlier in the thread (I think). Yeah, the 11% probable was Keith

I still do not care for Angela, but her team made a nice outfit for I.N.C. As we were watching the show, I was pointing out a few pieces of my clothing laying around, that just happened to be I.N.C. You could tell everyone was dreading working for her, or Keith for that matter. I didn't understand the shirt in Keith's design
Old 08-03-2006, 08:12 AM   #59
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:07 PM
I was shocked that I actually liked Angela's outfit. If I had the right body and the extra cash I would buy it

The jacket is 129, the pants are 89, and the top is 39-I dont know why the top is black and not pink. I thought the rest of the outfits were ugly.

I loved Tim last night especially his little Saturn thing, I'll have to go online to watch it.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:15 PM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor

As soon as they started showing interview clips with Bonnie, I figured she'd be out.

It's the theory I've learned from others by watching America's Next Top Model ... if a certain person seems to be doing more interviews during one show, they're probably out.

Oh, and I was disappointed none of the judges rolled their eyes when Angela described her "Empire State Building" inspiration. This is the THIRD YEAR in a row that someone has done something inspired by the Empire State Building (Jay in season 1, Chloe last year).

Come up with new inspiration!