project runway season three - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #181
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:20 AM
Jeffrey's dress last night looked like a hooker working a Snow White angle.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:02 PM   #182
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:20 AM

from bestweekever.tv:

Project Runway: A Waste Of An Hour Challenge
There seems to be yet another cheating scandal on Project Runway this week. Yes, it seems that PR has cheated the viewer out of a real challenge/ending during last night’s episode.

I don’t even think it’s possible to spoil last night’s Project Runway, hence no pussyfooting around “alerts” and the like: Nothing happened. No, seriously, nada. Here is how the episode went down: The remaining four designers were given a challenge to take $250 and do whatever they wanted with it in 2 days. Actually, it was more complicated. They had to design something that was “their style” but also “completely different”, something that would surprise the judges. The designers seemed stumped by all of the possibilities, Michael especially, who spent a good few hours sketching until he hit upon a nice enough purple prom dress, albeit one that lets your tits dangle in the fall breeze. Of course, when it turned out they didn’t have two days, rather one and a half (a sheisty move, I thought), that sketch time really cut into his design process. Laura constructed a kind of bland, same old lace-n’-bead combo, perfect for when you want to play your xylphone-clav on the subway to earn some pocket change. Jeffrey wanted to “shock” the judges, and did so by sewing together a dress that looked like a seat cover in a Trading Spaces room designed by Frank, and Uli made the earth stand still by designing a flowy-high-necked dress that let the knees out for a little air.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:15 PM   #183
Blue Crack Distributor

also from bestweekever.tv:

Project Runway: Jeffrey Sebelia Responds
A few days ago, we alerted you to a brewing Project Runway scandal first reported in New York Magazine. Well, of course, Jeffrey Sebelia has something to say about it. Check out his response to a Myspace message sent by one concerned fan:

Hey!!! Thanks for the concern, but all I have to say is be careful of what you read and also of what is presented in the press. Those people take any information they get (usually unfounded rumors) and just print them in order to bolster their own readership with no regard to the person they might be slandering. They are just doing their job as bottom feeding, sludge dredging, no-life having journalists.

Not all are like that. In fact a credible journalist might fact check and actually consult all parties before recklessly printing such an accusation. Beleive me, there have been other possible tabloid stories that could have been printed along they way, but those people thought about their responsibility and decided not to pollute people just for their sensationalism. As a reader, I would encourage you to write New York Magazine and ask them to clarify their sources, and challenge them to print the motivation for their actions. Maybe because I’m not a rich, pregnant social climber from New York…everything can be subjective.

There, now it’s all out in the open for you guys to read. And you know what? We still think he cheated. (Wah-wahhhhh) Oh, and we did zero research to come to that conclusion — we just don’t like the look of him. (Gosh, I hope we can still be Myspace friends after this!) Laura’s response? “I feel huge.” We don’t get it either. p.s. Laura is pregnant with her FIFTH son!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #184
Blue Crack Supplier

[q]Internal Investigation Rocks ‘Runway’
Competition all sewn up.
By Jada Yuan

How bad at sewing is Project Runway final-four contestant Jeffrey Sebelia? A few months ago, the show’s uneliminated contestants left the supervision of the producers to go home and work on their collections. But when they returned for their group show at Bryant Park, fellow contestant Laura Bennett accused Sebelia of cheating. Three weeks earlier, Tim Gunn, Parsons fashion design chair and the show’s mentor, had visited Sebelia in L.A. and declared, “He had a lot of work to do.” Word reached Bennett, whose mother had met and become friendly with Sebelia’s mother. Upon seeing Sebelia’s miraculously finished collection, Bennett told the producers she believed Sebelia had outsourced his sewing—which would disqualify him. “His collection was very ambitious,” says Gunn. “I wasn’t born yesterday.” Adding fuel to the fire was Sebelia’s rather unfinished style of construction throughout the show. “We took the accusation very seriously, and we did a very intense and thorough investigation,” says Gunn. Bravo would not allow him to reveal the resolution. The three finalists will be revealed September 27, and the winner October 18. Sebelia didn’t return calls.
[/q]
Old 10-05-2006, 09:29 AM   #185
Blue Crack Addict

Was the reunion on last night? I watched Lost then completely forgot about PR. I guess I'll have to catch the rerun. When are those usually on?
Old 10-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #186
War Child

Local Time: 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Was the reunion on last night? I watched Lost then completely forgot about PR. I guess I'll have to catch the rerun. When are those usually on?
Only about 30 times a day
Old 10-05-2006, 08:09 PM   #187
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, the reunion episode was last night. I didn't even recognize one of the women. And Keith was on (the "cheater"). Still claiming he was innocent And I never liked Vincent, but his rant is I'm sure you'll catch it a million times between now and the next new episode...
Old 10-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #188
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I just watched the rerun of the reunion episode. Boy...Keith sure looked pissed. I don't get it. He could have chosen not to come back on the show or he could just get over it and move on.

Yay Michael!!! I was so proud of him.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:20 PM   #189
ONE<br>love, blood, life

Location: Lookin' for the face I had before the world was made
Local Time: 09:20 AM
Michael rocks... he totally deserved the fan's choice award. Silly him looked surprised that he was chosen!

And I couldn't believe Keith! Claiming he was framed...

Come on PR! Just get to the end... tell us who wins. But no, they're going to drag this out for another two weeks...
Old 10-06-2006, 11:36 AM   #190
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Yeah, Vincent definitely lives in his own little world, where he's perfect and a genius and everyone is below him.

I hope the cheating rumors about Jeffrey aren't true I'm rooting for Michael, but I like Jeffrey, too.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #191
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
I didn't even recognize one of the women.
I know! The woman with long, straight hair, right? I thought maybe Bonnie had been booted from the first episode, but it must have been that woman. Was Stacey her name maybe? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I liked last year's reunion episode better, if only because we got musical montages and Santino doing his Tim impersonation.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #192
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:20 AM
I really hope Jeffrey's not cheating cuz he's my favourite (along with Michael). but it's important to note that Jeffrey's dresses are always complicated and they only have like one or two days to do challenges, so it makes sense that he might have some construction issues. However, with three weeks I think he could finish up a collection, even if it needed a lot of work. I'll be surprised if he's actually cheating 'cause I don't think he's like that. i hope he's not.

remember season one and the shoes?
Old 10-11-2006, 04:05 PM   #193
Blue Crack Supplier

Old 10-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #194
Blue Crack Supplier

i am also not pleased that i have to get Memphis to DVR the new South Park for another TWO weeks as Bravo milks PR for all it's worth.

go Uli. have decided she's my girl.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:10 PM   #195
Blue Crack Distributor