project runway season three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: I have to say though, both of those pale in comparison to Santino's impressions in season two. "What happened to Andre? Make it work; make it work!" :lol:

AtomicBono said:
:lmao: I have to say though, both of those pale in comparison to Santino's impressions in season two. "What happened to Andre? Make it work; make it work!" :lol:

Those were some of the best impressions! If you didn't see Santino talking, you would believe it was Tim!

But I love Tim at the end of that clip... if you mess with Gunn, you get shot! :lol:

AtomicBono said:

"Isn'r Andre going to the Red Lobster? Andre likes the Red Lobster..Make it work!!" I loved those impressions!!

THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW, syndicated

Mo 10/23: Kirsten Dunst, Judge Joe Brown, "The Bachelor: Rome" castoff Erica Rose
Tu 10/24: Tina Fey, Katherine Heigl, Kyle Paxman, Corinne Bailey Rae
We 10/25: "Project Runway" winner Jeffrey Sebelia, Annette Bening, JoJo
Th 10/26: Amanda Peet, veggie card cutter Rick Smith Jr.
Fr 10/27: Jon Cryer, Aaron Neville

people.com

We've secretly always thought Tim Gunn was the best thing about Project Runway (sorry Heidi!), so yesterday's announcement that the articulate Parsons dean is getting his own show on Bravo has us as excited as Nick Verreos during the Sasha Cohen episode. Titled Tim Gunn's Guide To Style (as is his upcoming book), the show features Gunn "helping people deal with any kind of [fashion] predicament, such as such as, choosing an appropriate style, finding the right fit, revamping closets, selecting fashion role models, proper grooming, carrying yourself well, selecting the right accessories and unexpected fashion challenges, such as shopping for vacations and special events," according to Bravo's press release. Whew, insert "Make It Work!" joke here. In true Gunn form, the endearing Runway mentor says he's "practically delirious" about his new show and vows to "to redefine 'makeovers'."

Back
Top Bottom