Project Runway - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-09-2006, 08:42 PM   #106
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe
OK I'm sorry but I'd be pissed off if I were Santino First, they say that he's too out-landish, extravagent blah blah all season... THEN they say he's too "safe" blah blah during the finale... I mean make up your mind!!! It was completely ridicuous imo.
seriously! i wouldn't call his collection safe, i'd use the word classy. his line was gorgeous.

the finale of season one played out exactly how i wanted it to. i wanted wendy to get third place, kara saun to be second, and jay to win.

this finale, however, is a different story. i can't believe chloe won. i seem to be in the minority, but i really didn't like her collection. i can't believe she won. oh well, it's just a show.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 03-09-2006, 11:20 PM   #107
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 11:10 AM
You're not in the minority Khanada. I didn't think Chloe would win either. I was telling Maddy (my daughter) that it was between the 2 guys. Thought Santino's collection was probably the best, though I've not been a fan of his "antics", but he has made some interesting stuff. I thought his "13th" was really nice. I can't even remember Daniel's at this point. I did expect more from him...

Old 03-10-2006, 07:04 AM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 03:10 PM
Daniel's thirteenth was that ugly, potato sack dress

I didn't like any of the collections in their entirety, I thought when they chose Chloe, they were choosing the lesser of three evils I did like specific things from each collection, such as Chloe's evening dress that Grace wore with the cut outs in the back of the dress

I expected more from Daniel too But, he's only 24 and I think he did amazing for being that young
Old 03-10-2006, 08:39 AM   #109
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:10 PM
on the whole, it looked like the designers this year were more talented, but i thought both Jay's and Kara Saun's collections from last year's Fashion Week were superior to Santino, Daniel, and Chloe.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:04 PM   #110
love, blood, life
Local Time: 01:10 PM
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

this finale, however, is a different story. i can't believe chloe won. i seem to be in the minority, but i really didn't like her collection. i can't believe she won. oh well, it's just a show.
I feel the same... I really wanted Santino to win, and I thought his collection was overall the best. Daniel's disappointed me, and Chloe's was hit and miss. Oh well...