Project Runway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The more I watch this show the more I love Santino :heart: he's not really a jerk, he just says shit. He's just like all my friends :cute: and from what I've seen his collection is really, really good. I hope he wins.

did anyone catch the marathons they were running this weekend? i got to see the finale of season one, which i hadn't seen in a year. my mother forgot all about the drama with kara saun and her shoes, but i hadn't! :giggle:

and of course, as if you couldn't get enough project runway, there's tim gunn's podcats :drool:

I'm torn ... I loved Chloe all season, loved all her designs, but the only piece I liked in her runway collection was the final dress. But yay, I love her!

I really loved Santino's collection, and didn't like one thing about Daniel's, both of which really surprised me.

But yay! Chloe!

I was surprised it was Chloe! I liked some things in each collection, but the least fave was Chloe's. Oh well... I did like the lines of her clothes and how they said her stuff was made for women. Very interesting season ender!

And for Santino - why wouldn't he have had the girls try on the clothes BEFORE they walked down the runway. The tops definitely didn't fit right. Didn't quite understand the military/Asian "theme" Daniel was going for either. :shrug:

OK I'm sorry but I'd be pissed off if I were Santino :mad: First, they say that he's too out-landish, extravagent blah blah all season... THEN they say he's too "safe" blah blah during the finale... I mean make up your mind!!! It was completely ridicuous imo. I actually did like Chloe's line on this final show, I felt it was the most practical, like I would actually wear her designs. I also felt like her clothes fit the models the best. I definately saw some flapping going on in Daniel and Santino's pieces.

yeah, it was Daniel's blue dress!
Who had the black/brown dress with the arms that you could have used with wings - there was so much fabric/air in them :eyebrow:

I was happy!! I liked Chloe's line-I thought the colors and the designs were lovely. Santianos was okay-the judges were right none of it flowed with each otehr and Daniels was a HUGE disappointment. He looked like a Banana Republic store was walking down the runway. All in all I tought Chloe's was the most "runway" of them all.

I am gonna miss this show!!

:applaud:

yay Chloe! hard to tell who was my favorite, but she has such a great background story that it's impossible not to feel completely happy for her.

Last edited:
Achtung_Bebe said:
OK I'm sorry but I'd be pissed off if I were Santino :mad: First, they say that he's too out-landish, extravagent blah blah all season... THEN they say he's too "safe" blah blah during the finale... I mean make up your mind!!! It was completely ridicuous imo.
seriously! i wouldn't call his collection safe, i'd use the word classy. his line was gorgeous.

the finale of season one played out exactly how i wanted it to. i wanted wendy to get third place, kara saun to be second, and jay to win.

this finale, however, is a different story. i can't believe chloe won. i seem to be in the minority, but i really didn't like her collection. i can't believe she won. oh well, it's just a show.

You're not in the minority Khanada. I didn't think Chloe would win either. I was telling Maddy (my daughter) that it was between the 2 guys. Thought Santino's collection was probably the best, though I've not been a fan of his "antics", but he has made some interesting stuff. I thought his "13th" was really nice. I can't even remember Daniel's at this point. I did expect more from him... :shrug:

Daniel's thirteenth was that ugly, potato sack dress :barf:

I didn't like any of the collections in their entirety, I thought when they chose Chloe, they were choosing the lesser of three evils :shrug: I did like specific things from each collection, such as Chloe's evening dress that Grace wore with the cut outs in the back of the dress

I expected more from Daniel too :sigh: But, he's only 24 and I think he did amazing for being that young :)

on the whole, it looked like the designers this year were more talented, but i thought both Jay's and Kara Saun's collections from last year's Fashion Week were superior to Santino, Daniel, and Chloe.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this finale, however, is a different story. i can't believe chloe won. i seem to be in the minority, but i really didn't like her collection. i can't believe she won. oh well, it's just a show.

I feel the same... I really wanted Santino to win, and I thought his collection was overall the best. Daniel's disappointed me, and Chloe's was hit and miss. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom