Project Runway - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2006, 09:01 AM   #46
War Child

Local Time: 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
And maybe Heidi Klum does have a bit of a weird speech thing going on. I thought maybe it was just her accent, but ...
What I have noticed is that she is wearing the same shape of jewerly. Not the same pair of earring and necklace but she seems to have a whole range of earrings and necklaces that are in that four clover leaf design.

Does that have some significance I am missing - or is that just all the rage with pregnant, reality TV show host/german supermodels?

Old 02-08-2006, 11:17 PM   #47
ONE<br>love, blood, life

Location: Lookin' for the face I had before the world was made
@ Santino

I just about cried after the episode tonight... not fair, IMHO.

Old 02-09-2006, 06:22 AM   #48
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:21 PM
I didn't see it - is Santino out? Who's out?
Old 02-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #49
War Child

I can't believe Santino dogged another crap design bullet. I think Kara must be afraid of him or something. She just stood there in her sausage casing jumpsuit and didn't say a word about it being glued to her and how uncomfortable it was. I blame her for Nick being voted out. At least he finished his outfit. Like Chole said - I made three pieces - what took so long?

And Daniel - that outfit was not a party girl Chole look. I was disappointed with him. I am still rooting for him to win it all!
Old 02-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #50
War Child

This latest episode was crap and not fair!!
Old 02-09-2006, 08:04 PM   #51
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by YellowKite
I can't believe Santino dogged another crap design bullet. I think Kara must be afraid of him or something. She just stood there in her sausage casing jumpsuit and didn't say a word about it being glued to her and how uncomfortable it was. I blame her for Nick being voted out. At least he finished his outfit. Like Chole said - I made three pieces - what took so long?

santino should've got the boot this week instead. yet again he didn't finish his work but this time his model could've spoken up and said something. all i can hope is she said something and her comments ended up on the cutting room floor.

but jesus christ, i so knew he was going to make it to the end just for the sheer drama, just like how wendy made it to the final three last year even though she so didn't deserve it
Old 02-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #52
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
but jesus christ, i so knew he was going to make it to the end just for the sheer drama, just like how wendy made it to the final three last year even though she so didn't deserve it
Wendy Pepper

I was rooting for Austin and Jay - and both will be on this next episode.

I really also did not like Kara Saun [sp?] Her designs were okay but her whole 'holier than thou' attitude was a little too much. It did make good TV when she simply ignored Wendy Pepper during that whole fashion week hotel room episode. How childish to sleep on the couch in a swanky hotel the week you are competing for your dream! C'mon - be an adult! She just made herself look stupid - and she gave Wendy the whole bedroom to herself!
Old 02-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #53
Blue Crack Distributor

Finally saw the episode today. Chloe's outfir for Nick was very cool and fitted him well. And I think you're right about keeping Santino for the drama and making things 'interesting'. It seems like he's been in the bottom / teetering on the edge for a while. The jumpsuit was kinda strange, and was unfishined. I'm just not sure about the design Nick made for Daniel And what the heck did Daniel make for Chloe? He's lucky he had immunity
Old 02-15-2006, 04:45 PM   #54
New Yorker

I totally missed last week's episode. Did they have to design outfits for eachother or something?

So this comes on tonight (Wednesday), right? I've been trying to follow this season, but I mostly catch re-runs.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #55
Blue Crack Distributor

yes, something like that. Here on the west coast, the new episode is on Wednesday nights at 10:00pm. If I remember correctly, they might show previous episodes earlier in the evening.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:45 PM   #56
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

all i can say about tonight's episode is this: uuuuuuuugh.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:50 AM   #57
New Yorker

@ Santino remaining.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:37 AM   #58
Blue Crack Distributor

I don't understand - I can't remember too many of his designs that I liked or that anyone would actually be caught dead in. I think they kept him in for his personality and ratings. Whether you like him or hate him, you actually remember him and talk about him, and that keeps people interesting/coming back.

Old 02-16-2006, 11:38 AM   #59
War Child

Well of the four remaining I would rather see what Santino comes up with than Kara. . . but I would have loved to see Nick's.

Since I now hate Kara for being a lump of stupidity in that ugly jumpsuit and not speaking up - as a result Nick leaves - then I am glad she is gone. I also wanted to slap her for choosing Chloe as the person to leave. Of couse Santino would choose Chole because that is exactly the childish response I would expect after she chose him, but I was a bit confused as to why Daniel would not continue to criticize Santino, but it made it easier for Miss Spineless and Jump On Board to choose Chole. That Kara needs an opinion of her own.

Preveiw for next show - I like Daniel's new hair! And I can't wait to see what Zulema was so upset about that she was doing her diva act again.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:58 PM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor

yeah, glad Daniel got a haircut, or a hairstyle!