Prison Break - Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Season 2 premiered on Fox this Monday at 8pm ET/7pm CT!

normal7shotpark002rzt1.jpg

What a riiiiidiculous cast picture.

So, is anyone still watching this show?

The end of season 1 left us with the inmates finally escaping :hyper:

And the start of season 2 has given us tons of new conflicts that the writers are sure to milk out for an entire season again. This season is apparently all about the chase. Get ready for loads of moments when the feds get close to capturing the escapees! Kind of like those moments in season 1 when were were positive they were going to escape, only to have something screw up their plans :hyper:

Look away now if you haven't seen the season 2 premiere episode yet.

I'm glad they finally killed Veronica! Very ballsy 24-like move on behalf of the writers. I wasn't expecting her to get killed off in the premiere episode. Just when I started to think it was silly of Linc to react so strongly to hearing the gun shots over the phone we were greeted with a shot of dead Veronica. I wonder what's going to develop with the Steadman conspiracy, if anything at all.

This show drives me nuts. I can't be alone in this. Come on, guys. Let's talk about the over the top action-drama/conspiracy show that is Prison Break :angry:

Edit: If you forgot to catch the season premiere it's available on iTunes or, um, select torrent sites :shifty:

Last edited:
Yes, I'm still watching! :love:

Loved the premiere, and I was surprised (but glad) they killed off Veronica. Her character was so annoying. They showed her with gunshots to the head and heart, then carted her out of the house in multiple body bags, so I think it's safe to say she's definitely dead.

The new FBI guy (Mahone, I think) is interesting. What do you think of his pill-popping? He picked up on Michael's tattoos a little too fast for my liking, but it will be interesting to see where that goes.

Crap.. I watched most of the first season but was preoccupied when the premiere was on. I think the main guy is .. :drool: I'd give him a new hairdo though.

I missed the last third of Season 1.
So, did they break out 4 real, did that kid kill his, that other guy?

Uh, I forget most of the plot. Is Hillary Clinton the one who got killed?

:confused:

Canadiens1160 said:
I missed the last third of Season 1.
So, did they break out 4 real, did that kid kill his, that other guy?

Uh, I forget most of the plot. Is Hillary Clinton the one who got killed?

:confused:

Yeah, they broke out for real real. There was some last minute complications with the escape plan, so the old dude couldn't join them. You know, that one guy with the sick daughter that was dying of cancer. Um, and he has tons of money stashed away in Utah or whatever.

I'm not sure what happened to the kid. I think he killed the agent that kidnapped him but then he got caught again by the secret service. Or maybe the kid was killed too. It's been too long. I can't remember :sad:

The female vice president got her goons to lethally poison the president so she could be sworn in as prezzy of the United Stizates. Oh, and her brother's death was a sham. They planted fake evidence to prove Linc murdered him :blahblah: her brother is very much alive.

Bumping this bitch from page three. I see celebrity gossip threads sure are all the rage these days.

Did you watch Monday night's episode, Thora, my fellow PB watcher in crime? :sexywink:

That detective/agent guy seems a little too perfect for my liking. Too early to tell, I guess. I just hope he makes mistakes at some point.

And Teabag's magical hand surgery was a success. Pffft. Figures. Maybe he'll even use that hand to personally choke Abruzzi to death.

The inmate race to Utah for the big ca$h money bling bling reminds me of the movie Rat Race. I wonder who'll find Hitler's car first :hyper:

Of course I did, QB! I'm addicted to that show like I am to the crack (the blue kind, of course).

FBI man is so annoying. I hate how he's figuring out everything so fast. He needs to slow down, take a few more pills to numb his brain, and lay off my Prison Break-ee's! Right at the beginning of the epi, you see him staring moodily into a birdbath. Not sure what the significance of that is, but I guess it's important.

T-Bag creeped me out, but in a good way. Those scenes with the vet totally made me think of Frankenstein. I betcha anything the good Doc is not quite dead. T-B was pretty stupid for pressing the On-Star (hello product placement!) button. Doesn't he know that the police can track you now? :shame:

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

And this is a total girly moment coming here, but I thought Lincoln looked so incredibly hot with his half buttoned shirt, suit, and sunglasses. Yum!

ThoraSEB said:

FBI man is so annoying. I hate how he's figuring out everything so fast. He needs to slow down, take a few more pills to numb his brain, and lay off my Prison Break-ee's! Right at the beginning of the epi, you see him staring moodily into a birdbath. Not sure what the significance of that is, but I guess it's important.

I missed that. Oh, and his pill-popping stunt from last week too. But now that I'm thinking about it... countdown to a mental breakdown? :hmm: Mr. Perfect FBI Agent has got to have some flaws.

T-Bag creeped me out, but in a good way. Those scenes with the vet totally made me think of Frankenstein. I betcha anything the good Doc is not quite dead. T-B was pretty stupid for pressing the On-Star (hello product placement!) button. Doesn't he know that the police can track you now? :shame:

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

And this is a total girly moment coming here, but I thought Lincoln looked so incredibly hot with his half buttoned shirt, suit, and sunglasses. Yum!

That's what I was thinking but the official site's summary for Monday's episode is saying he's dead. Whatevs. Ok ok ok and the moment when he was finished injecting the vet... yiiiiikes. No really, yikes. The way he inhaled, closed his eyes and exhaled. Oh god. I was creeped out. Oh, and I can see him seeking revenge on Abruzzi. I hope he does.

And when did LJ get go attractive :shifty:. On the show he's 16 but the actor is in his 20s so I don't feel like a perv for saying so, but wowsa. Those eyes :drool:

Ok I watched last nite but I'm lost because I missed a lot of the first season :grumpy:

What did that Sara chick do? Leave the door open so they could escape? Did she do it on purpose? Is she having a hot affair with Scofield? wish I was. :shifty: I remember they were digging that hole over the course of weeks for their escape.

I was sure holding my breath when he went to change the radio station even though I knew he'd get away fine. It's TV after all!

Sicy said:
What did that Sara chick do? Leave the door open so they could escape? Did she do it on purpose? Is she having a hot affair with Scofield? wish I was. :shifty: I remember they were digging that hole over the course of weeks for their escape.

Yeah, she left the infirmary door unlocked so that they'd be able to complete their breakout from that room. She and Michael have kissed, but nothing more than that. When they got out, she OD'd on some drug (I forget which one), and obviously ended up in the hospital. I assumed she was dead from the way she looked in the season finale. But I'm glad she's still alive.

I wish I was having a hot affair with Scofield too!

Btw, I love your new av and sig! :D

Ohh I didnt know he was on Buffy, I never watched that show :reject:

Has he always had that haircut? :huh: I would like to see him with more hair.

:lol:

I recognized him from Buffy, and he was in the last episode or two of Joan of Arcadia. I guess it worked out well for him when that show got cancelled. :D

Okay, I've never seen this show but there is nothing else on right now. I have to ask the regular viewers though...Am I over reacting or am I the only one that felt a need to peel their own skin off when that guy with the horrid blonde highlights was making the moves on that little girl. That or an acid bath to make myself feel clean again....what an ugly scene, very convincing :barf:

snowbunny00774 said:
Okay, I've never seen this show but there is nothing else on right now. I have to ask the regular viewers though...Am I over reacting or am I the only one that felt a need to peel their own skin off when that guy with the horrid blonde highlights was making the moves on that little girl. That or an acid bath to make myself feel clean again....what an ugly scene, very convincing :barf:

Yeah, I know what you mean. That was hiiiiiiighly disturbing. T-bag makes my skin crawl. At least he didn't pull it off though. I don't think I would've been able to stomach that at all.

Well it looks like this thread has been dead a while, but in hopes that some of you are still watching this show, let me answer a question.

How in the hell is Brad Billick in jail? From what I saw the main 'evidence' against him was the phone call that he left on Gary's phone - but all his lawyer would have had to do was show that Billick made that phone call when he was in the hospital because Gary was already being brought in when Billick was being released.

Did I miss something?

i've never really watched the show but i'm going to be on it tonight! i was an extra! hehe! i'm in the robbery scene with C-Note.

the second episode i was in airs this monday, march 5th. :hyper:
look fo me in the airport scene in mexico city.
i was wearing an orange shirt.

Back
Top Bottom