Pringle, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's had way too much food now. :lol: Usually sits next to me during dinner and she gets a few tiny bits of meat, today she got some chicken.. and then I ate the last bits of yoghurt out of the bucket, and she got the rest. As you can see she tried to eat it all. :lol:

Well it's not that hard. I just wish I could get bluetooth to work on the windows partition. :grumpy:

Our cats are pretty spoiled - one of them sleeps out on a chair on the front deck, and Dad brings her bowls of milk and bits of cheese and things. She doesn't even have to stand up! :lol:

Ah, but I don't have (and can't afford) Bluetooth.

:love: Spoiled cats! Props for your dad :up:

:lol: mine usually sleeps next to me, and sits next to me on the couch during breakfast, ocasionally getting bits of ham or cheese or whatever meat I have on my bread. She has a waterbowl next to her food, another one in my room(it's a plant pot/bucket thingy, but it's empty so I fill it with water and put it in the window sill. She usually sits there watching the birds outside anyway.
And she's got a glass of water on the sink. Our spoiled little brat.

Well bluetooth is built in here, both in my phone and in my macbook, so I shouldn't have to buy anything for it. oddly enough it won't work on windows though. Don't you guys get USB cables with your phones? :hmm:

Yeah, we all spoit our respective cats! They're so fat :giggle: They always come and sit near me when I'm having my cereal, and get closer and closer to the bowl when I'm close to finished so they can get the little bit of milk!

Some phones over here come with USB cables, but mine's really old :hmm: I'll look into it one day.

Yeah, we all spoit our respective cats! They're so fat :giggle: They always come and sit near me when I'm having my cereal, and get closer and closer to the bowl when I'm close to finished so they can get the little bit of milk!

Some phones over here come with USB cables, but mine's really old :hmm: I'll look into it one day.

Haha well oddly enough my cat is TINY! :lol: Must be all the running she does outside. Nice that yours are well raised, cats usually just shove their nose into your bowl while you are eating! It took me a lot of training to stop mine from doing that. Now she just patiently waits because she knows she'll get something anyway!

Look up your phone type on internet then, you can perhaps buy a cable for it there. :hmm:

:wave: See ya then! I'll be off to bed.

Disappointing effort while I was away, ST. :tsk:

I have to go to a stupid 20 minute training thing at work soon. Qu'est çe que le point?
Also, I would just like to announce that I fucking hate slow-walking people. :crack:

Exit is rather fun to play on guitar. Perhaps I think this because it's the only U2 song I seem capable of both playing and singing even remotely passably ... in part.

Also, I would just like to announce that I fucking hate slow-walking people. :crack:

I've never understood how people can dawdle.

That said, I walk fast enough that there don't tend to be people overtaking me ... ever.

Exit is rather fun to play on guitar. Perhaps I think this because it's the only U2 song I seem capable of both playing and singing even remotely passably ... in part.

I've never understood how people can dawdle.

That said, I walk fast enough that there don't tend to be people overtaking me ... ever.

I walk faster than most people can run. I had to AMBLE along behind a bunch of chattering tourists today. I HATE AMBLING.

Now that's out of my system, I'm out for about half an hour :wave:

Wow, I went to bed at about 4:30pm yesterday. Is that a new record, for anything?

I think it was because I was so drained after having lunch with dad and one of his friends. And out of excitement for my car.

IMG000192.png

Caesar and Newman's Own...it's...It's just like heaven. :cornflakes:

Ashley knows but Bonnie should also be made aware that for breakfast this morning, I had ... cornflakes.

:cornflakes:

I should put something bizarre on it tomorrow.

Ashley knows but Bonnie should also be made aware that for breakfast this morning, I had ... cornflakes.

:cornflakes:

I should put something bizarre on it tomorrow.

Go rock hunting, I'm sure you'll find a fossil or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom