Priminister Of Blue Crack... The Election

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what it is... I just thought I'd chuck my 99 pence worth in for the hell of it, and see what happened...

Zoomerang96 said:
... i'll be shiton with a stirstick if i'm gonna allow a newbie to claim power over me the Interference Czar!!!!

In other words, you're in the market for a shitstirrer to challenge you?

:sexywink:

~the wiz
nobody beats me

Well, it seems the Germans bought me a train ticket just in time...

The state must be overthrown and the dictatorship of the proletariat must commence.

Sorry, Tsar Zoomerang, you do seem like a decent chap.

Sicy, (not knowing u at all but knowing tech. . .)I somehow respect u b/c u r a mod. T/u 4 everything you have done: seriously you have made interference a force in the world

mullen4prez, if you become prime minister of all of blue crack, you can't be prime minister of randooooooom.

sure randooom is part of blue crack, but everyone knows you can't have both titles.

besides, i hear prime minister is more of a figure-head these days. like the queen of england.

Pinball Wizard said:

In other words, you're in the market for a shitstirrer to challenge you?

:sexywink:

~the wiz
nobody beats me

i'm not in favour of a free market, but as long people abstain from questioning my authority i'm happy men, if you know what i mEn... :sexywink:

continueing the trend of awful puns,

~gnaremooz

Eh, an election with a choice between 2 dudes not on, ok who wants to be in the running before I just asume who should be prime minister, ok how about this list for a choice of Prime Minister:

Zoomerang or wtf he likes to be called
Dave C
uwwedoogie
Jick
ZeroDude ( i.e. me)
beay2ifulday ( sry just because ya posted before me)
sallycinnamon78
Shaun Vox
mullen4prez
U2_Guy

A fairly random list I'm sure you agree so I'll make a poll then if everyone agrees on my ways:wink:

Last edited:
they're all illegitimate.

i don't understand what's so hard to figure out here. most of you have only been around for a YEAR AT MOST. if you think you're gonna run around in this place with a crown of jewels, you best be warned.

vote for mullen and you'll all be listening to nickelback and every other lame band that's been responsible for destroying mainstream radio.

Mullen4Prez said:
^ Are you saying how you remind me is a bad song aswell ?

no way, that song kicks ass! that along with 'too bad', 'someday', 'feelin' way too damn good', and my favourite - 'never again' are ROCKERS!!

i love the amazing guitar abilities they display, and their heart-wrenching lyrics.

nickelback are, without question, the most important band in the history of canada, and indeed the world.

Zoomerang96 said:

nickelback are, without question, the most important band in the history of canada, and indeed the world.

PLEASE don't remind people where they are from! :no:

There are lots of GREAT bands from Canada too! Broken Social Scene/Stars, DFA 1979, The Stills, The Weakerthans, The Hidden Cameras, The Arcade Fire, Hot Hot Heat.... See??? Lots!!!!
Please don't hate Canada! ::beggingsmilie::

lmjhitman said:

PLEASE don't remind people where they are from! :no:

There are lots of GREAT bands from Canada too! Broken Social Scene/Stars, DFA 1979, The Stills, The Weakerthans, The Hidden Cameras, The Arcade Fire, Hot Hot Heat.... See??? Lots!!!!
Please don't hate Canada! ::beggingsmilie::

great, great bands there. indeed canada has a ton of great bands at the moment, and it makes you forget about the absolute filth that nickelback represents.

oh how they suck ass. oh. oh. oh. so much ass.

alright, so it's a joke.

it was pretty good too, only cause i don't know you and i can't read strangers on masausage boards.

Back
Top Bottom