Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Screwtape, you still watching any college basketball games?

'Nova's got a big game against Providence right now. They need to win about four in a row (the next two and two in the Big East Tourney) to have a shot at the tourney.

Right now I'm watching Hornets and Rockets on NBATV. The Nova game isn't on here. Nova is a long shot but I feel the bigger conferences will send a lot more teams than usual.

I'm a fan of all of the Big 5 teams, though 'Nova is probably my favorite of the bunch.

They're playing like shit this season, though. Scottie Reynolds is frustrating to watch.

Jen, Ian, Pee Fan, I'm just sending U2:3 to you guys now. I'll be in and out for a bit, got to do some washing, cleaning, and lunch-making.

Actually ... Jen, do you know if Ali needs this stuff? I remember she said she was missing some rarities and I was going to get them to her, but I can't remember precisely what she doesn't have at the moment.

coolian2 said:
Cheers

And it looks like Vettori heard your request

Mills to Panesar? This is so fucking over.

Also, I love how Bell's made it to 47. Nearly half England's score! But bloody hell, 134 balls to do it?! I bet half the crowd's busier watching grass grow.

Axver said:
Jen, Ian, Pee Fan, I'm just sending U2:3 to you guys now. I'll be in and out for a bit, got to do some washing, cleaning, and lunch-making.

Just got the Boomerang's. :up:

So, Boomerang I is an instrumental, and Boomerang II is the same song with vocals recorded?

Axver said:
Actually ... Jen, do you know if Ali needs this stuff? I remember she said she was missing some rarities and I was going to get them to her, but I can't remember precisely what she doesn't have at the moment.

asking her now...

phillyfan26 said:

Just got the Boomerang's. :up:

So, Boomerang I is an instrumental, and Boomerang II is the same song with vocals recorded?

No, they have some musical differences, but they draw from the same basic idea.

coolian2 said:
Patel still bowling, and gets hit for another bug sux

Goddamnit, does Danny want to give Bell some batting practice or something? Pull him out and bring on Martin!

Axver said:

No, they have some musical differences, but they draw from the same basic idea.

Gotcha.

Now all I need to reconstruct your UF playlist is Bass Trap.

phillyfan26 said:

Gotcha.

Now all I need to reconstruct your UF playlist is Bass Trap.

Who else doesn't have that? I'll send it once U2:3 has gone through.

Alright, but make sure you're doing laundry and eating and all too. It's not all about us. :wink:

Ha, Oram in for Patel. This should be interesting. C'mooon Jacob!

phillyfan26 said:
Alright, but make sure you're doing laundry and eating and all too. It's not all about us. :wink:

:lol: In the gap between the post you quoted and the one before, I piled on another load of washing. I didn't know I'd worn so many shirts recently. This is going to mean far too much ironing.

power's back, i probably am going out for drinks with the republican, life is good. except that 30 minutes before it came back we gave up and ordered awful awful chinese food, only to have it come on as we were complaining about how awful it was. and i had good food in my fridge.

Varitek said:
power's back, i probably am going out for drinks with the republican, life is good. except that 30 minutes before it came back we gave up and ordered awful awful chinese food, only to have it come on as we were complaining about how awful it was. and i had good food in my fridge.

Drinks ... with a ... Republican? But isn't booze of the devil! :happy:

Ha! They went out to roads to film the slick conditions on the news and filmed some car T-boning another car. I laugh at this, despite having done something similar to a car two months ago.

Anyway, Villanova's up in the second half.

phillyfan26 said:
I enjoy that he's just "the republican" now.

i don't have any black heels besides formal dress heels, so i asked a friend for some. her normal ones she loaned to another friend but she had these awful preppy pointed toe shoes someone gave her that i think look witchy but are super preppy. so i'm wearing those. :lol:

Varitek said:

i don't have any black heels besides formal dress heels, so i asked a friend for some. her normal ones she loaned to another friend but she had these awful preppy pointed toe shoes someone gave her that i think look witchy but are super preppy. so i'm wearing those. :lol:

I'm unknowledged at fashion, so preppy means nothing to mean. Witchy does, though, so I have an idea of what they look like.

Have you ever met Brian Grandieri? He's a senior on Penn's basketball team. He's from Media.

Varitek said:

yeah i plan to stear a wide margin around politics. but he's a frat boy, booze is the nectar of life.

See, I have this image in my mind of Republicans being racist, sexist 40+ wankers with a cushy office job, i.e. "I got mine" types, or rednecks who never graduated primary school.

Axver said:

See, I have this image in my mind of Republicans being racist, sexist 40+ wankers with a cushy office job, i.e. "I got mine" types, or rednecks who never graduated primary school.

Most younger Republicans inherit their views from their parents, but are much more normal than their parents.

coolian2 said:
So is pre-marital sex, but he's partaken in that.

No, no, pre-marital sex is only bad when anybody else does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom