Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread - Page 58 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #856
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Local Time: 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

Oh, listening to Axver talk about Achtung Baby, got it.
"No! Not the 'baby, baby, baby' argument again!"

Old 03-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #857
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I have a lot of dreams that are sports oriented, and end up waking up after I've taken a swing or thrown a pitch or tried to tackle someone.
i've never done more than taken a step.

Old 03-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #858
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
My dreams are sometimes a little too real, in that I sometimes am unsure if I dreamed it, or it happened, and I get a lot of Deja Vu because of that.
i get really, really intense deja vu every once in a while. what a weird feeling.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #859
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

i get really, really intense deja vu every once in a while. what a weird feeling.
Yup. I love and hate it when it happens. Then I wrack my brain and wonder if I dreamed it or not.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #860
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Have you guys ever had dreams where you knew it was a dream and said this isn't real then woke up?
Old 03-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #861
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2
Have you guys ever had dreams where you knew it was a dream and said this isn't real then woke up?
Yes. And once in a blue moon I'll have a lucid dream, where I know it's a dream but I stay.

Oh, and, hey kids, I've dreamed my own death three times. They say you cannot dream your own death, but, apparently you can. Three times, three very different deaths for me.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #862
Blue Crack Supplier

I hate when, in a dream, something gets thrown at me or I fall, and my whole body flinches and jumps on the bed, waking me up.

Also, my one foot gets razor sharp pains every once in a while that wake me up, and I can't get them away without kicking them away violently.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #863
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I get very intense deja vu everyday. A couple times here while postwhoring. I swear I have read a post before. There are parts of a post that I know whole sentences from. It is so strange.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #864
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Yup. I love and hate it when it happens. Then I wrack my brain and wonder if I dreamed it or not.
i know i haven't dreamed them. its always really really weird. i hate it not knowing why i feel that way, but i don't necessarily hate it. that makes no sense....
Old 03-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #865
Blue Crack Supplier

There's a girl in my lunch who claims all of her dreams end up being real, and named a bunch of examples.

The next day, literally, she comes in and says, "Oh my God, I dreamt that you died in a car accident last night."

I kid you not.

(This happened after my first car accident, so, that wasn't the fulfillment of the dream.)
Old 03-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #866
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Yes. And once in a blue moon I'll have a lucid dream, where I know it's a dream but I stay.

Oh, and, hey kids, I've dreamed my own death three times. They say you cannot dream your own death, but, apparently you can. Three times, three very different deaths for me.
damn i have always wanted to have a lucid dream! i suppose that time when i was 10 and willed myself back into a dream was pretty cool, but i was 10 and didnt know about lucid dreams.

what were yoru deaths? what happened in the dream after you died?
Old 03-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #867
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

i know i haven't dreamed them. its always really really weird. i hate it not knowing why i feel that way, but i don't necessarily hate it. that makes no sense....
No, I understand perfectly. Most of the time, I have not dreamed it. My brain basically stops in its tracks and fairly shouts "This has happened before!!!". Fucking odd.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #868
Blue Crack Supplier

This past fall I was getting intense deja vu that was often a bit disturbing.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #869
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:22 PM
Quote:
what is it, if i can ask?
yeah, that's fine. like i said, i've had it ever since i was a little kid, so in the dream i'm a baby in my crib. (i've never aged in the dream for some reason) and i should also point out i'm reeeeally scared of spiders. so like i'm laying in my crib, and i see a spider on the ceiling. all of a sudden i see a couple more, then a couple more, and then they start falling on the floor, in my crib, and more start appearing on the ceiling and falling, etc. i start crying and my mom comes in to see wtf, and she sees all these fucking spiders falling from the ceiling, screams, and runs out and shuts the door, leaving me in there. then at that point i always wake up, so i don't know what happens after that.

Quote:
i remember 2 more dreams i've had vividly.

one i was on an overnight bus from bosnia to croatia and really nervous about my stuff, etc. i had 2 seats to myself and fell asleep. then i dreamed that this old lady was telling me it was time to get off, time to get off, but she was crushing me and i couldn't move, literally. it's called night frights or something, where you get paralyzed. then i woke up and the bus was at the station and everyone was off and i had to struggle to get my shoes on and grab my stuff and get off the bus in a hurry.

and i don't remember the content really but when i was 10 and on vacation in florida i remember i was having this amazing dream, i think it involved a fairy-tale like happiness with a guy, and i woke up and had to pee and i was sad and wanted to go back to the dream. so i did, i remember that, but not what it was about.
ha, that first one is kind of weird. i've read where people can interpret dreams, like if this happens in a dream, then it means this. and i've definitely had dreams like the second one where i wish i could go back to it!
Old 03-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #870
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
I hate when, in a dream, something gets thrown at me or I fall, and my whole body flinches and jumps on the bed, waking me up.

Also, my one foot gets razor sharp pains every once in a while that wake me up, and I can't get them away without kicking them away violently.
i once in a while get a really, really, really awful charlie horse in my left calve. it's happened maybe 4 times over 6 or 7 years, maybe even 8 years, i think it might have been even when i still had those bunk beds that it first happened. 2-3 of the 4 times have been while i was dead asleep, and its always while i'm in bed. i'll sit bold upright in pain and then it only goes away if i massage it really forcefully.

weird shit.

Tags
superthread