Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You'll know here first, if i'm not maniacaclly running around the room.

:lol:

Fucking hell, check out the most recent four overs: 1 . W . . W | . 1nb . . . . . | . . . . . . | . . . . . .

England, YOU SUCK.

mysterious_jen said:
no no i dont.

well occasionally you will get a nice bastman arse shot, but honestly it is so bloody boring.

Or Symonds giving a streaker what-for? :wink:

I fucking hate how little sport is on free-to-air now. AFL's covered fairly well but I want my rugby, damnit!

Axver said:
Fucking hell, check out the most recent four overs: 1 . W . . W | . 1nb . . . . . | . . . . . . | . . . . . .

For the benefit of Pee Fan, et al., this means:

Six balls are bowled (by the one bowler) per over. The above shows what the batsmen did each over. The full stops represent no run, a "dot ball". So the first over there, England scored 1 run, then lost two wickets. The second over, the only run scored was a no ball, i.e. a point given to the batting team as a penalty for an illegal delivery from the bowler. The third and fourth overs are both maidens, i.e. no runs were scored.

Holy fuck, that's been, what, four maidens in a row?!

SCORE SOME FUCKING RUNS OR JUST GET OUT, ENGLAND. FOR GOD'S SAKE. USE THAT BAT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.

Oh, and Pee Fan, did SSIKC work? Or did I just kill your computer?

Alright, so the general run scoring occurs from the striker and non-striker both successfully reaching the wicket, which is one run.

It's four runs to reach the boundary, six to get over in the air. One run is awarded on a "no ball."

Now, what's the difference between a dismissal and getting no runs?

I was tempted to join the conversation, but now I see you're all talking about cricket... again.

Oh well, I'll probably be whoring this place out when footy starts.

phillyfan26 said:
Alright, so the general run scoring occurs from the striker and non-striker both successfully reaching the wicket, which is one run.

It's four runs to reach the boundary, six to get over in the air. One run is awarded on a "no ball."

Now, what's the difference between a dismissal and getting no runs?

a dismissal means you are out. you can stand there all day an get no runs if you want as long as they dont hit the wickets with the ball while you stand there.

Axver said:
Oh, and Pee Fan, did SSIKC work? Or did I just kill your computer?

I'm doing an important school project online, and once I'm done that, I'm going to free up the computer to focus on the e-mail.

The Sad Punk said:
I was tempted to join the conversation, but now I see you're all talking about cricket... again.

u and me both

IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN ...

love your avi :eeklaugh:

The Sad Punk said:

I still haven't found an AFL team to support.

mysterious_jen said:

:ohmy: ummmmmmmmm richmond ?

I just don't feel passionately about them. I'd like to support them but they aren't exactly doing anything to make me say "yeah, I can really get into these guys".

phillyfan26 said:

I'm doing an important school project online, and once I'm done that, I'm going to free up the computer to focus on the e-mail.

Righto. I'll send the Boomerangs to Ian while I wait then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom