Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and no one has posted since before i went to sleep.

well i might as well postwhore about my dream. far as i can remember, it started with my friend who always laughs at my u2 habit. i discovered she was posting on interference. not only that, but she'd just joined, and had 899 posts or 799 posts or something.

i was shocked, cause that means postwhoreage, and apparently i'd missed a thread where she'd been the belle of the ball and such, and ian said it was really a great thread, and i thought ian and this friend should date if it weren't for the continental divide.

so then me and the friend were going to dinner, but the friend was posting and made us late. so we went out the back door of my dorm on the opposite side from where the dining hall is and bumped into my ex-best friend from 3rd grade to high school who i had a huge falling out with and haven't spoken to since.

phillyfan26 said:
Did she think Ian and Andrew swapping "pinus" posts was "cute" or something?

unclear why she joined interference. i got the feeling there had been an overshare on her part, except that she's a virgin (not for lack of want) though she has done a fair bit of other stuff.

so then my ex best friend and teh girl i'm with chat for a second like old buddies, even thoguh they'd never met in real life, and the ex best friend ignores me.

(un-sub-conciously, the ex best friend lives 2 blocks from me and when i'm home i always half-hope to run into her on the bus and kinda patch things up)

so we went to the dining hall directly, which means campus geography was all screwed up.

so then the dining hall was about to serve ice cream sunday bar, except that it was being served at the entrance and not where it usually is served by the ice cream. so i went back and posted on interference for a few minute about how weird this was while my friend went ahead, then i went back and got my ice cream sunday.

Varitek said:
so then the dining hall was about to serve ice cream sunday bar, except that it was being served at the entrance and not where it usually is served by the ice cream. so i went back and posted on interference for a few minute about how weird this was while my friend went ahead, then i went back and got my ice cream sunday.

I love when food enters dreams. :drool:

Screwtape2 said:

She didn't take the purity test in your dream did she? :wink:

no but it's a college thing, she's taken it before, i'm sure we'll do it during senior week or something.

anyway not only do i get an ice cream sunday, but see i've been doing a lot of crocheting lately in real life, and in the dream, in amongst the sunday stuff (there were really weird flavors of ice cream, grape is the one i can remember) was something i'd crocheted, except in the dream, it was meant that you could serve it with ice cream, but i decided not to so i took the stuff i'd croched.

then i went down to the dining hall and it was almost entirely empty, and some of my friends were sitting iwth our sorta-friends at one table, talking and finished eating, and in the back corner some of my friends were sitting with some other acquaintances playing what looked like a very, very elongated game of quarters.

heeeeeeey, people are actually posting in here :drool:

i rarely remember my dreams. i occasionally remember a random one, but for the most part the only time i do is when it's the same recurring one i've had since i was a kid :no:

yeah i don't remember my dreams much, but when i do they are crazy and vivid like that and i usually forget them right after i wake up. i had a period early in the semester where i had a whole week where i remembered my dreams.

Screwtape2 said:
What do you think it means, Varitek?

I think it means you need an ice cream sunday. :wink: :drool:

i think i kinda wanna reconcile with the ex best friend, i resent the current friend makign fun of my u2/message board habbig (she doesn't make fun of it actively, just rolls her eyes...i guess i understand) and i had an ice cream sunday friday night. the friend group thing at the end was interesting/weird. and it also means i've been od'ing on crocheting and interference.

No spoken words said:
I have very vivid, very colorful dreams, and I remember a lot of them. :shrug:

fun.

you know what was vivid, colorful, fun, and amazing? across the universe.

now i'm watching the name of the rose, or ws before i decided to have a nap (i was falling asleep). then i really have to laundry and homework.

I actually was remembering more dreams over the winter, but am back to normal now.

Sometimes I remember parts of my dreams but struggle to remember the important parts. That's kind of frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom