Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TranceEnding said:

I was disappointed when I realised it wasn't "Vrbono", as that would've been even funnier. That's what it looked like when I first glanced at it.

mysterious_jen said:
ohh why dont you go talk about cricket again ax.

:madspit:

Yeah, well, New Zealand did a bloody fine job of skittling England, eh? :wink:

Axver said:

The funny part is that my mother's partner, Alan, worked at various Melbourne markets for years selling statues. My mother's always enjoyed markets anywhere, while all through my childhood, I hated them! Nowadays, Mum and Alan work a few of the Gold Coast markets and here I am doing an exhibition.

Also, that reminds me of one of gluey's posts which I failed to reply to because I'm trying to keep up with things while trying to clean up the place at the same time. My mother's doing alright! She's well enough to travel here tomorrow. Hence the cleaning! :lol:

My place isn't bad, but my mother will clean anything in sight and she's not really well enough to do that, so I'm going to do my best to make sure there are no obvious jobs for her to do! I know what she's like.

:hug: Glad to hear she's doing so good. :yikes: The 'mother' clean....it's almost as bad as the Mother In Law clean!! :yikes:

gluey said:

:hug: Glad to hear she's doing so good. :yikes: The 'mother' clean....it's almost as bad as the Mother In Law clean!! :yikes:

Thanks. :)

:lol: If Mum was well, I probably wouldn't bother. She knows I'm not 100% tidy but that I never let a mess get out of control and can't stand anything that might attract bugs. But since she's the kind of person who compulsively cleans if she sees a job to do, and since she needs to REST, I'm going to try to make this place look a bit better than usual.

My mother is so hopeless at obeying doctors' orders. If they say "you need to rest at home for a week", she'll be back at work in three days and going for hour long runs ...

TranceEnding said:
I absolutely love markets :drool:

Ax, I didn't know your mum was ill??? :( I hope that everything will be ok :hug:

She has pancreatitis, which can't be cured; she just has to do things like closely monitoring her diet to avoid attacks, and if she does have an attack, she's off to hospital and they have to fully empty her system. She had an attack middle of last month and was in hospital for the best part of a week. Then we had another scare a week ago, but that turned out to be something else to do with her stomach that the doctors think should work itself out, and if it recurs, they can fix it.

mysterious_jen said:
yeah umm gathering bugs proabably isnt for the best :lmao:

I don't know how some people can just leave food scraps lying around. Ugh. I may have piles of nerdy books and stuff lying around haphazardly, but no way in hell will you find ants making a beeline for something under the computer or anything.

Axver said:

She has pancreatitis, which can't be cured; she just has to do things like closely monitoring her diet to avoid attacks, and if she does have an attack, she's off to hospital and they have to fully empty her system. She had an attack middle of last month and was in hospital for the best part of a week. Then we had another scare a week ago, but that turned out to be something else to do with her stomach that the doctors think should work itself out, and if it recurs, they can fix it.

aaah, ok ... well, it's not the most pleasant of things but at least it's a condition that can be monitored and treated. I hope she'll be ok :)

One of my fave residents where I work also has pancreatitis :(

:lol: I don't mind it too much, if it's just in short phases :D What I hate in humidity :huh: I'd go bonkers living somewhere like Queensland during the summer. :mad:

i am conciously staying away from facebook . unless someone can convince me to join . tooooo many assholes from high skool and so on.

then again i just rememberd a HAWT guy i want to see from back then ......... :hmm:

TranceEnding said:

hello gluey, can you be my new facebook friend??!?!?!? :wave: :D

have you only just got it? Sure, we can be friends. Although I'm a bit slack on it lately. WildHoney has me playing 27 games of Scrabulous!!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom