Premium Members can kiss my ass!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Thats actually not true i guess, I just sent in tons of money to get that premium title, man, its gonna totally be worth it!

So you can all start sending my lovely PMs and stuff, i cant wait to get them.....:sexywink:

And I can do alot of other stuff too right? Like stalk my favorite "so called" friends? I didnt mean stalk I meants "get to know".

I love you all so much, never forget that and I will never stop winking.........:wink:

:|

Gickies Gageeze said:
man, i thought you were going to bash the upper-class bourgwaahzee.

sell-out. :down:

i just want to enjoy everyones company more here, maybe be part of some cliques and stuff...:up:

i love sell outs......meeting people is easy.....:|

Elvis Presley said:

i just want to enjoy everyones company more here, maybe be part of some cliques and stuff...:up:

i love sell outs......meeting people is easy.....:|

ofcourse, ofcourse. im as big of a sellout as there is.

do you actually own meeting people is easy? its quite the dvd.

yes, i cant wait to be premium officially, then the PMs will start flooding in,.......

how else do you propose I get my moneys worth here in premium land?

:up: premium cliques :up:

i told you in my email...

sure, its certianly controversial, and will get you banned, but the few minutes before your gone, it'll be like the biggest climax to the sex youve never had!

cliques are fun, i think they get a bad rap.....like others arent invited or something.......

btw, why are all the mods avatars gone????

Lilly said:
Elvis - your sig turns me on.

You said you liked my sig too. Which turns you on more? His or sexy Ryan getting his ass kicked at Battleship?

Sig Whore

:sexywink:

Bonochick said:

You said you liked my sig too. Which turns you on more? His or sexy Ryan getting his ass kicked at Battleship?

Sig Whore

I never said your sig was hot.

Not my fault that Radiohead is cooler than Ryan.

Elvis Presley said:
good idea,

i hate canadians, they smell of lysol and Polo cologne

bunch of hosers!

:down:
:angry:

hows that for offensive???

meh. that wont make anyone angry. start talking about how pregnant woman are terribly ugly to you, that should be a good start.

:hug: tripthroughgary'swires :hug:

Back
Top Bottom