Premium Members can kiss my ass!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elvis, i appreciate what you have done with this thread. trust me, next weeks power rankings will reflect my admiration.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
EP is going to become a menace to the forum. He'll be stalking me now, I just know it. :wink:

Indeed, the possibilities are endless, all lemonade loungers are subject to interrogation......:up:

bear, im tearing up just thinking about the next rankings.......

:flirt:

mikal said:

well, if money's tight already, why would give $12 to a website just so i could send and recieve private messages?

and here i thought the original crack about bills related directly to your minotaur.

Elvis better not become premium then, he'd be PM-ing himself all day long....

u2popmofo said:
Elvis better not become premium then, he'd be PM-ing himself all day long....

I could say something about what mofo does to himself all day long, but you know some jokes get real old. I deny any knowledge of the clique, and I'm prepared for your interrogation techniques Elv-ass... not a fan of the anal-probing though. I find it completely unnecessary...

wow, im so busy on PM's now, i dont know if I will post on the regular boards.......:sexywink:

i ones i have sent to myself I am saving....:up:

Screaming Flower said:
NERD ALERT!! :angry:

thats a great line SF, havent heard it forever either, im trying to bring back radical! I love that, i also am trying to bring back......"grodie to the max" its soooo underated!

:|

Back
Top Bottom