Pregunta por las chicas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
So yesterday I ate a whole block of cheddar cheese and chased it with a couple cans of baked beans. Now I am as constipated as you'd like with wicked gas pains. Is this what PMS feels like?

If so, how should I handle it? I've already used it as an excuse to be rude to everyone I've encountered, so I've got that but whats the next step? Chocolate? Midol?

Guys, I'm trying to remedy the situation by drinking light beer and apple juice while smoking a whole pack of cigarettes. If that won't flush me clean, I don't know what will.

I would doubt that is what PMS is like. I wouldn't compare being constipated to that, but it's not fun at all to be jammed-up like that. :lol:

I always find coffee to be a laxative. :ohmy:

D, are you also crancky and in a bitchy mood?...if yes, then I would guess that the answer is yes...:shrug:

5 stars btw.

You're a girl arent you??

Yeah... but I mean... I have had a period, but I haven't had premenstrual syndrome. I have had some of the common premenstrual symptoms, but never the actual syndrome. I mean it hasn't interfered with my life, like cramps or mood swings, etc.

It's really odd though! I mean I may have had cramps one time... and I was freaking out because I had no idea what was happening. But honestly, there's something missing. It's not like I want to be in pain, but I at least want to realize what is happening, etc. It may sound odd. But yeah weird...

It's really odd though! I mean I may have had cramps one time... and I was freaking out because I had no idea what was happening. But honestly, there's something missing. It's not like I want to be in pain, but I at least want to realize what is happening, etc. It may sound odd. But yeah weird...

You are indeed lucky. You may find that you will get more "symptoms" as you get older, though--before you get to the joys of menopause. :D

Dalton, if you have gotten relief by now, eat a couple of bowls of oatmeal. Everything should come out okay. :lol:

You are indeed lucky. You may find that you will get more "symptoms" as you get older, though--before you get to the joys of menopause. :D

You know what you're right, she's only 19 I think? It's gotten worse as I've gotten older :scream:

This will clean everything out of you. Literally

200.jpg

Please don't use it - it's only a joke. It's used as prep prior to a colonoscopy

Last edited:
Maybe it was actually PMS. Your body may be rejecting its own overpowering masculinity.

You know what you're right, she's only 19 I think? It's gotten worse as I've gotten older :scream:

My mom and I are both very light bleeders and she, too, has not many symptoms. I used to be on birth control and now I am not. My mom is; she has never had any bad periods.

I have never minded menstruation, though. I am very into natural remedies for symptoms and using products like Diva Cups. I find it to be less of a curse than a really awesome and empowering time. I know people think I am weird for that, but I honestly think it's just really cool.

One of my very close friends has polycystic ovarian syndrome and bleeds so much and has horrible times with her periods, but she has never had cramps. It's odd. But yeah since I talked to her about it, I think she's become more at ease with her bleeding, etc. :D I

dude that's nothing like pms. if the block of cheese had downed a shot of powerjuice and pelted the cans of baked beans at you at 300 mph, THEN you'd have something more equivalent. quit your bitchin'

Back
Top Bottom