Pregnant belly for advertising space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
Yes this lady is from a town not far from mine. She is now getting paid for auctioning her belly on ebay but is now being sued by one bidder because she went with another bid who opted to pay more for the space. After her baby is due she is going to have a job with the company who won the bid.

:angry: *looks at my body parts to auction off for advertising space*

[q]Pregnant woman sells her belly as a billboard

Roswell - A single mother-to-be is auctioning off her round belly as advertising space on eBay.

Eight-months pregnant Elise Harp, from Roswell, near Atlanta, Georgia, is trying to raise money to bring up her baby daughter.

She got the idea after Nebraska man Andrew Fischer raised nearly $20 000 by selling his forehead as ad space for a month.

Elise said: "After thinking about it I figured I'd give it a try as well but instead of using my forehead, I'd use my pregnant belly as the billboard.

"Being pregnant and alone has been hard, but I'm trying very hard to earn some extra money to help build my daughter's nursery and buy her the necessities she needs."

Elise says she will wear the logo or slogan of the winning bidder on her maternity clothes - or even have it painted on to her bare bump if the weather turns warmer.

"Basically, I'm going to be walking around Atlanta's busiest malls, restaurants and any events I can get in to. Their ad should of course be acceptable for all eyes to see," she said.

Elise, who split up with the father of her baby after she became pregnant, says she won't advertise anything offensive. - Ananova.com [/q]

i saw a guy on ebay auctioning off space on his head (he shaved his hair off) for advertising.

wtf.gif

Back
Top Bottom