Predictions: NFL 2002

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I know it's early, but would any of you care to share your predictions of the upcoming season? Pleas post predictions for NFC championship game, AFC championship game, and Super Bowl.

You'll think I'm nutso, but I really think the Cowboys will surprise the league.

NFC Championship Game:
Dallas Cowboys 15
at
St. Louis Rams 24

AFC:
Denver Broncos 34
at
Pittsburgh Steelers 21

Super Bowl
Rams 33 Broncos 30

80's...one thing we'll agree on is that you are nutso to think Dallas will be in the NFC title game.
smile.gif

They are still a long rebuilding process away from there.
Tough to make a prdiction before draft and free agency.
Teams that should remain strong: New England, Philadelphia, St Louis.

Teams that should improve: Kansas City, San Diego(Brees will take over), Indy (Can't do much worse), Washington (If Danny boy gets Bledsoe)
Taking a small step down: Pittsburgh, Chicago, Miami.

Taking a large step down: Jacksonville, Jets, Giants, New Orleans

There really is no way to predict anymore other than guessing. Because of free agency, the days of the dynasty are over. It used to be, if you got the right bunch of guys together at the right time, they would rule for the next 10-15 years. Now we seem to have different winners every year. Look at the AFC east. Last year, the Colts were so good and the Patriots messed up. Now the Patriots won the Super Bowl, but the Colts still have that potential next year. Well, at this point just about anyone does. It will be interesting.

*whacks all teams on the head when they're not looking*

Not that they need the help but....the Browns are going to the Bowl.....
smile.gif

and before you think about it..don't say it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom