Prediction: Martha Stewart Will...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
BE CRIMINALLY INDICTED BY 12/31/02!

I truly think she will be caught for some of the dealings she has done, be it ImClone or KMart or others, she will be caught.

Down with Martha - she is the devil...

Attachments

• martha2.jpg
    martha2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 93
everything that woman does is sketchy.

mark my words, she will be behind bars, or at least paying fines by one year from now...

She'll definitely be in court ala the current Winona media blitz.

Or she'll have a high profile far-reaching tax audit.

I can't stand her

She's EVIL

:evil:

martha.GIF

:laugh:

Feds said to eye Martha

Report: Prosecutors look into whether Stewart had inside information for ImClone stock sale.
June 14, 2002: 10:32 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Federal prosecutors are looking at whether home decor expert Martha Stewart had inside information when she sold shares of ImClone Systems Inc. in December, even though she had indicated she might sell two months earlier, a newspaper reported Friday.

Stewart has continually denied any improper activity regarding ImClone stock.

The Wall Street Journal, citing a person close to the case, said investigators are actively investigating whether Stewart had any contact with former ImClone CEO Samuel Waksal or anyone else who could have tipped her that the Food and Drug Administration was about to reject ImClone's promising cancer drug in December.

Stewart, founder and chief executive of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSO: Research, Estimates), which sells cookbooks, housekeeping magazines and other items, said Wednesday that she did not have any non-public information when she sold her ImClone (IMCL: Research, Estimates) stock.

Stewart sold about 3,900 of the shares on Dec. 27, a day before the company said the FDA had refused to review the application for the drug, Erbitux.

In her statement Wednesday -- the same day Waksal was arrested and charged with tipping off family members about the impending rejection of Erbitux, which sent ImClone's stock tumbling -- Stewart denied any wrongdoing, saying she had tried to sell the stock since October.

Stewart said she had formed an agreement with her broker to sell her remaining shares of ImClone if the stock dropped below $60 a share. How and when that agreement was put into effect is critical in determining whether inside information about the FDA rejection may have affected her decision to sell, the Journal said.

The newspaper said a Stewart spokeswoman declined to comment Thursday, beyond the statement issued Wednesday.

Related Stories
ImClone ex-CEO takes 5th

ImClone ex-CEO nabbed

Federal prosecutors Wednesday charged Waksal with conspiracy, securities fraud and perjury involving an alleged insider trading scheme in ImClone shares. The Securities and Exchange Commission filed a related civil complaint. Waksal has denied the allegations and took the 5th, declining to testify before the congressional panel probing the rejection of Erbitux.

Waksal's brother, Harlan, the current ImClone CEO, told lawmakers that the company "let patients down" by submitting a flawed application to the government for approval of the drug.

A document released by the congressional panel indicates that ImClone and Bristol-Myers Squibb, who were working together Erbitux, had discussed being deliberately vague about what they disclosed to the public regarding the FDA's decision to reject the drug, the Journal reported.

Martha Stewart Living stock fell again Friday after dipping 1.3 percent Thursday and tumbling 12 percent Wednesday, the day of Waksal's arrest.

JessicaAnn said:

:tongue:

Stewart ... do you mean like Rod Stewart?

Or are you saying you have Martha-like tendancies?

:eyebrow:

Let me spell it out for the Wisconsin one....we play a word game, like they used to play on PBS.....

Martha. . . . . . . . . Stewart
Martha. . . . . . . Stewart
Martha. . . . . .Stewart
Martha. . . . .Stewart
Martha. . . .Stewart
Martha. . .Stewart
Martha Stewart

Got it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zonelistener said:

:eyebrow:

Let me spell it out for the Wisconsin one....we play a word game, like they used to play on PBS.....

Martha. . . . . . . . . Stewart
Martha. . . . . . . Stewart
Martha. . . . . .Stewart
Martha. . . . .Stewart
Martha. . . .Stewart
Martha. . .Stewart
Martha Stewart

Got it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yes: I think I get it ...

By the way ... I hope that wasn't a rip on people from Wisconsin ... but I still love ya!

JessicaAnn said:

Shhhhh. I must warn you, but it is known around these parts that our beloved zoney is the devil. I just thought you should know this before the wedding. Don't tell him that I told you this. I fear his wrath.

Lemon Meringue said:

Shhhhh. I must warn you, but it is knowm around these parts that our beloved zoney is the devil. I just thought you should know this before the wedding. Don't tell him that I told you this. I fear his wrath.

:mac: :heart::sexywink:

*throws pie!

JA, let's come up with the details - I will work on the decore of the church and reception hall as well as the dress and tuxedos with the Stewart side, and you work on the catering with the Martha side.

zonelistener said:
*throws pie!

JA, let's come up with the details - I will work on the decore of the church and reception hall as well as the dress and tuxedos with the Stewart side, and you work on the catering with the Martha side.

*Throws Jello at Zoney*

Catering ... you bet ...

*puts on chef's hat and starts going through recipes*

Back
Top Bottom