Pre-Thanksgiving Interland Hookup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A_Wanderer said:
^^Nothing says freedom like polygamy.

A fight eh, I propose a debate thread 2 men enter then one man leaves, and later the other man leaves after being declared the winner.

Oh dear I seem to have dropped my hankerchief, how silly of me. :eek: First to pick it up for me wins my full love and affection....:flirt:

/picks up hankercheif, cleans off the dirt from the lemonade stand floor'.

Of course my dear, here is your hankercheif.

Wow, I'm amazed people are still "trolling" in here! :lol:

I guess I'm Interland single AND real life single now! Its funny the Interland one bothers me but the real life one doesnt one bit!!!
:laugh:

Bonochick said:
Well, Blue Room...Michigan is full of suck people. :mad:

No offense to either of us. :wink:

Nah, all the people from Michigan on here are cool. :cool:

Its those Southern women!!! ;) They will break your heart. :( Its a good thing I'm back in Michigan! I lost my accent so I'm a yankee again. Y'all take care! :lol:

Bonochick said:
I was dumped by my Southern fiance in January. Damn those Southern men...:sigh:

Wow, really? :hug:

Must be the accent. A girl with an accent is a turn on to me. I know when I first moved back to Michigan alot of girls would remark to me that they liked my accent. Maybe I should try to get it back!! :lol:

I have had my heart broken badly for real by a southern girl, and then once in fun right here!! :wink: :laugh: Its not a good trend!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:(

i am sorry, i didn't mean to break your heart.

now I feel like crap. :|

:lol: all in good fun. Dont feel like crap! :) You know I think you are great!

But really, which sounds better. Velvet Room or Velvet Crawler???? :lol: ;)

you do realize that none of you will ever get "hooked up" in real life, and all who are single today will undoubtably remain solo for the rest of their lives?

meegannie said:
Who's they. :angry:

i'm not sure if you know this or not, but foray has a most perverse obsession with you.

don't hate me for bearing bad news.

there's many other reasons, i'm sure.

Zoomerang96 said:
you do realize that none of you will ever get "hooked up" in real life, and all who are single today will undoubtably remain solo for the rest of their lives?

you always know how to make me feel good about myself :angry: :drool:!

who's with me ladies :sick:?

ILuvLarryMullen said:

you always know how to make me feel good about myself :angry: :drool:!

who's with me ladies :sick:?

no but seriously you're one of the nicest, most modest people here who makes interference worth coming to. :up:

Back
Top Bottom