*prays* please let her be ok......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
please please let my mummy be ok...........shes just been to the doctors and shes been told to rest off work immediately for 3 weeks, shes on the menopause and apparantly at the mom. her blood pressure is sky-high danger zone (heart attack/stroke)

oh dear god, please dont let her go downhill

sorry folks, shes just rung and told me.............I dunno

I dunno if its stress from brother, work, etc........shes scared........

shes also been feeling and hearing like crunchin in her neck a lot when moving it................might be sign of oestoporos (or whatever)

frown.gif

oh god folks, I dont wanna lose me mama just yet........Id be a wreck.......

might someone know these familiar symptons?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

shes scared and now so am I.....

(((maddie)))

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I'll say my little prayer maddie
lots of rest should do the trick
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I dunno Sal.....my brother is never a well boy now..............what with his mental illness..................

she was so upset last night.....he was in a real bad way.........but she sounded very upset over the phone.........shes to go do tests tomorrow...................shes a homehelp too, I know its stressful..........................Im just praying this is all she needs, rest............and that it wont amount to something more serious..........if so...........Im lost..........I will be a little lost person......................

Im really serious..........I feel like my family is so broken.............I aint got no-one to turn to........
frown.gif

I better go now..................
frown.gif

((((Maddie))))

Maddie it will be okay. I'm sure the Doctors will prescribe the right medication to get your Mum back on the right track.

My prayers are with you and family.

(((maddie)))

the best thing you can do is be there for her as best you can, put her first and reassure her as often as possible..just as Daisybean said..I'm certain she is in good hands and I hope all will work out ok

I sincerely hope she gets well Maddie.
Is she taking medication to get her blood pressure under control?

The crunching in her neck could be anything, could be similar to someone cracking their knuckles.

Be strong and do whatever you can to help her avoid stress.

(((maddie)))
I feel that I know what you are going through. My father pasted away 3 years ago, and a couple of months later my mom got sick. I am her main caregiver ( me being a girl). and every time my mom gets sick I panic also. Does your mummy have good doctors, for that is very important. I just want to you to know that I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. Please take care of yourself, for that is important, and if you have good friends that you can talk to, that helps also.

((((hug))))

((((Maddie))))

I'll be saying a litle prayer for your mom and for you! I don't know what to tell you. Your mom has been to the doctor... if it was really REALLY bad he would have taken other actions.... your mom just needs to rest and try to be calm, worrying more about this will make her feel even worse. I hope she feels better really soon!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I don't have much to add besides what everyone else has said, but...
I really hope your Mom will be okay, and she (and you) are both in my prayers.
And if you ever want someone to talk to, or anything then my email is FizzingWhizzbees@yahoo.com

Take care of yourself. {{{{{Maddie}}}}}}

She'll be ok! Try to think positive and when youre around her, be cheerful. Itll make her feel better if she thinks youre happy and not too worried about her. And a good attitude is imporatnt
smile.gif

********HUGS and Prayers!********

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

be strong for her maddie and yourself. Good luck to your family.
"I kiss the dear fingers so toil worn for me.." I love my old mum too. I'll pray for us all.

PS: current theory is weight training and and diet is the main treatment to prevent osteoporosis. Sesame seeds are high in calcium. Get her into the tahini and hummus and tabbouli.It may help a bit.I have been reading up for the near future myself.These things are easy to know , a lot harder to put into practise though. My doctor told me yesterday to give up smoking.hmmmphhhh No way jose.
PS: I don't know anything about blood pressure conditions. Maybe make her a nice mixture tape of the quieter more laid back U2 songs. That should help too I think.Can't hurt. Best wishes 2U

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 03-25-2002).]

*hugs maddie*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Your family is in my thoughts, maddie. *hug*

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Just to say tank u for ur thoughts and nice kind words..........to update, she has been for tests, but pressure still high,,,,,
frown.gif

So, in a week shes going back, in the meantime we gonna take it easy and do a couple of nights of swimming to relax her, maybe weights as well...............

Again, no idea if its a build-up of stress,,,,,,,,but as shes having menopause at moment............it might be related to taht............

no idea.......................I guess Im scared and shes scared cause she only 51 and so young at heart, she dont even look it...................so, heres hoping.....................

I will hush-up now........
smile.gif

Wishing you and your family all the best MAddie - there's nothing worse than having a parent ill.

My mother is in the operating room right now as I type -
frown.gif
They have computers in the family room.

Back
Top Bottom