powerpoint question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
is there any way to tell powerpoint to stop placing categories in the legend of a graph according to their rank(higher number in the datasheet) in the first time series...did that even make sense?

maybe not...

Lilly said:
you said number.

i think you lost me there.

:der:
kobayashi said:

is there any way to tell powerpoint to stop placing categories in the legend of a graph according to their rank(higher data value in the datasheet) in the first time series

:slant:

can you tell it to reverse? so you can have the figure with the lowest data value first?

or...what are you trying to do, have no labels at all?

no i have categories as the following (they deal with canadian definition of broadcast distribution undertakings and canadian spectrum license but that doesn't matter)
class 1
class 2
class 3
DTH
MDS
i would prefer them to appear on the legend in a similar fashion (anything with 1, 2, 3) but it is sorting them according to the data in the first time series (x axis) period.

i'm going live in an hour and my graphs look silly....:slant: i probably shouldn't have been posting here all day:slant:

that is a good idea. i shall employ it in the future.

i think i was the only one who noticed the dumb graphs...

power point. :drool:

kobe i would like to help you but i still haven't quite figured out what you are talking about. :slant:

I understood the question, but I don't have Powerpoint either here or at work and I haven't used it in forever, so I couldn't make sure I knew how to fix it. Sorry. :slant:

after spending the last month doing chart after chart after chart on PowerPoint, my thoughts:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :crazy: :no: :scream:

Ahem.

But in answer to your question, you might just try not using an automatic chart legend at all, and just creating your own using a box/text, etc. the way you want it to look....does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom