power rankings (week 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
this week, there is little question as to who the best poster was. after falling off the charts last week, gickies gageeze is back to top spot after leaking the official tracklisting and title to radioheads lp#6, "Hail to the Thief."

*honourary mention "priority number 1"

1. gickies gageeze

2. daafish - great work on the cartoons. any other week you'd be number 1, but alas, i belong there.

3. brettig - no reason at all, in fact you probably dont deserve to be on the list this week, but i need to flex my muscle.

4. headsonsticks - share with me in this great day of joy

5. lemonite - because we all care what you think

6. calluna - its true, ask notiti.

7. priority #1

8. priority #1

9. ali rose - you hurt your arm, and you broke everyones heart. :wink:

10. lilly - "airstrikes are immiment"

----

a dull week at best for interference, and my rankings reflect that. elvis presley, screaming flower, angel, and sicy had shitty weeks, and if they have any intention of ever making this list they better make a better effort.

the sweetest thing, stories for boys, giant lemon, etc. you had strong weeks, but not as strong as the people that were mentioned. perhaps next week you'll squeeze in.

as for everyone else, ya, heres the thing. you didn't really do all that much. ya...

lets get going, shall we?

i never said that

Gickies Gageeze said:
10. lilly - "airstrikes are immiment"

:mad:

if i weren't engulfed in an outline right now i'd think of something better to say. but i am.

so later.

maybe.

Genie.jpg

:angry:

Those Canucks tickets are nothing but a distant memory now bear :tsk:

If you'd only remembered me you could have been lounging in a suite at GM Place watching a playoff game....oh well, at least you still have this thread. :madspit:

I hope your happy :reject:

We need a "Power Spankings" thread.

#1 on my list for deserving a spanking - Natalie Portman (she's been a bad girl)

haha, khanada's response was the best, and nbcrusaders was certainly worth reading too.

im happy for priority number 1, that even though she doesnt post here, she still made the list three times - once as an honourary mention and twice in the regular standings.

i heart priority number 1.

i saw her today, and you didnt.

dub, i saw the schedule and there is no way i can make it to vancouver for any games. they have basically no home games on friday or saturday nights - the only nights i could be there.

thanks anyway. :wink:

:hug: dub :hug:

dub, i saw the schedule and there is no way i can make it to vancouver for any games. they have basically no home games on friday or saturday nights - the only nights i could be there.

So in other words, now that I am of no use to you I am tossed aside :sad:

I feel so used :scream:

Elvis Presley said:
wouldnt you rather be wonder woman though???

or maybe a genie with an invisible jet???

I like to blink my eyes and make things happen :sexywink:

If you rub me dear diary, the genie's master daafishy will turn you into an 8-warted toad :sexywink:

:hug: dickies :hug:

Gickies Gageeze said:
the sweetest thing, stories for boys, giant lemon, etc. you had strong weeks, but not as strong as the people that were mentioned. perhaps next week you'll squeeze in.

So not only am I off the list, I'm no longer being hugged. Phooey. :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom