power rankings (week 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww, thanks pearbear, ol' boy

cujo said:
It's funny how stories for boys edits peoples posts before she quotes them (see last page)... I thought I was the only loser that did that.

she spelled it wrong...i was raised conservative crc...i know how to spell rejoice :wink:

Giant Lemon said:
:sigh:

Where did our love go, gickies?

:slant:

i only love people who are posting machines. i hope you can understand.

perhaps, if you pick up your game a bit, we can resume?

and maddie, WHAT are you talking about? email?

Gickies Gageeze said:

i only love people who are posting machines. i hope you can understand.

perhaps, if you pick up your game a bit, we can resume?

I see. I'll have to think of some way of becoming a posting machine. I'm not sure if I can beat out Ouizy's impressive feat, though. :hmm:

Giant Lemon said:
Gickies, check out the comments on all your journal entries. :sexywink:

i did. why must you fill it with lies?!

stories for old boys, you edited my dear post! dear diay, why?!

how nice of you, pearbear

Gickies Gageeze said:
stories for old boys, you edited my dear post! thank you! i now see the error in my ways, and i promise to be a more welcoming and loving interferencer. o, and one more thing....:hug::kiss:every single pleban:kiss::hug:

:wink:

well you havent telephonixed gickies gageeze, yet.

and stories for boys, i never typed that! there is an error in my computer that is forcing my my keyboard to present a different message to your computer than to mine! i swear i didnt type that!!

no. i don't care about your power rankings. are we not allowed to post as usual if you have not bestowed thy wonderous grace upon us, the serfs under your merciful feet?

i quit :|

GAH :scream:

stop touching me! stop calling me "old boy"!!!!

and please stop thinking i care! GAH! i should have never posted in any of your threads EVER!

*beats head against monitor*

suddenly, it would appear as though stories for the old boys is in the pole position, according to pollsters across the nation, as vegas lays the line on next weeks power rankings.

Hey Snuggles... did you interview Mike Gartner today... please post your comments in Put em Under Pressure... I'm sure all six of us who frequent the forum would be interested to hear what he had to say eh...

ha, i wish. at the last moment our sports editor decided he wanted to do it.

thats ok, i have enough other work to write about in the next 24 hours.

hmm... something tells cujo that a certain person is full of shit...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom