power rankings (week 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:
hey kristie! you're in our club, and i nominate you to be the club's official BLUE KNEE BLOB!

i wuuuuuuuuuuuuv you! *insert motion with stiff, overly buff plastic arms*

i wuv yoooooooou!
*watches jc again*

im still the most popular interferencer of all time. :up:

ive also been described as the best, and most important interferencer of all time.

im that good.

:blahblah: well, since you love being "that important"...you are banished from our club! you, and your children, and your children's children! for 3 months...

*watches the outtakes reel again, followed by jc*

Elvis Presley said:
my new avatar is the most influential interferncer of this whole day, i predict it and it will happen..........

sorry im drunk
alright fine, ill agree with that. jonny is such a wonderful man, isnt he? :wink:

stories, i will never have children.

It's funny how stories for boys edits peoples posts before she quotes them (see last page)... I thought I was the only loser that did that.

Only Gickies would laugh out loud at his own crapulence in the deep dark dwelling of his parent's basement...

cujo said:
Only Gickies would laugh out loud at his own crapulence in the deep dark dwelling of his parent's basement...

guess whos interviewing the one and only mike gartner tommorow? yup, thats right. i am.

:wink:

guess who's interviewing the one and only Rosy Palmer tomorrow? Cujo.

Tomorrow, today, the day after tomorrow, 3 times on Saturday.

Gickies Gageeze said:

guess whos interviewing the one and only mike gartner tommorow? yup, thats right. i am.

:wink:

Awesome man... you'll have to post a transcript. Definitely ask him about the current status of CBA talks... watch him totally talk around the subject.

That guy could score more times than u2popmofo at a Corrs convention... that's right a Corrs convention.

u2popmofo said:

Interview Rosy Palmer???????

For the last time mofo, just because I call you something, it doesn't make that everyone's nickname...

Back
Top Bottom