power rankings (week 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sicy..the demon cats in your sig are moving in perfect unison with killer adam...i got mezmorized for a moment...:|

*points* I made it for her, y'know.
that random blue blobby thing that appears in the second frame? Yeah, that's my knee. Woo knee.

love,
kristie who is feeling underappreciated and grumpy tonight.
:mad:

Last edited:
i refuse to be a part of this thread

the only season that counts doesnt start for a couple more weeks, then I'll be on it like battlin' bob probert on esa tikkanen

you know, i'm pregnant bear, the least u could do is throw me a few potato chips

it's not so much that i'll probably never make it on the "power rankings" list, it's why do i still even bother to open gickies' threads in the first place? :shrug::banghead:
-----
edited to say i forgot to rate this thread one star--i mean, afterall, it just wouldn't be a deathbear thread without it.

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
i'm sorry :|

i find them funny :|

Indeed.

Besides, they are a million times less disturbing than the unibrow Ryan Adams I had in my sig.

unibrow.gif

hey kristie! you're in our club, and i nominate you to be the club's official BLUE KNEE BLOB!

i wuuuuuuuuuuuuv you! *insert motion with stiff, overly buff plastic arms*

Gickies Gageeze said:
giant lemon, you failed to call me on saturday night, so give me one reason why you SHOULD be on this list? i gave you the phone number and everything. is 10 cents a minute too much for dear gickies?!!!?

10 cents a minute is too much to spend on calling some poor woman in ALABAMA!

:mad: gickies :mad:

Back
Top Bottom