power rankings (week 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone want to join the "permanently an honorable mention" club? sweetest thing, you in? i'll bring the rice krispie squares and tang :|

I like tang.

Stories for Boys said:
anyone want to join the "permanently an honorable mention" club? sweetest thing, you in? i'll bring the rice krispie squares and tang :|

I can't even be in that.
This list can go to hell.
that's right.
go to hell list.
:angry:
:yikes:
:mad:

Sicy said:
Stories' sig disturbs me :crack:

i do that a lot, don't i?
you know you wish you joined us for spring break...

i'm gonna fall back on the fact that it was after 4am and we were sleep deprived and hyped up on caffeine...

good times :wink:

I knew I should have started that thread of how Deathbear reminds me of that kid in Kindergarten that used to burn ants with a magnifying glass and would throw up the Spaghetti-O's he ate for bereakfast...

...all for attention.

Maybe then I would make his stupid fucking list.

Then again, like Sicy has implied, maybe I just don't care.

:middlefingeratbear:

Sicy said:
Is that a barbie with green hair killing another barbie? :der:

NO! :no: that would be just WEIRD!

it's adam in an army hat attacking adam...and they're not barbies...they're male action hero role models! (if you really want to see what we did, send me a pm :shifty: )...

That's it. I'm starting my OWN list and you're not invited!

How could Gickles make the list and not me? *sigh* I guess I just don't possess that star quality that endears deathbear to us all. Maybe I should try harder. Maybe I too, should start a 'buddy' thread....then maybe I'll be a power poster.

If I care.

Gickies Gageeze said:
this week, there is little question as to who the best poster was. after falling off the charts last week, gickies gageeze is back to top spot after leaking the official tracklisting and title to radioheads lp#6, "Hail to the Thief."

*honourary mention "priority number 1"

1. gickies gageeze

2. daafish - great work on the cartoons. any other week you'd be number 1, but alas, i belong there.

3. brettig - no reason at all, in fact you probably dont deserve to be on the list this week, but i need to flex my muscle.

4. headsonsticks - share with me in this great day of joy

5. lemonite - because we all care what you think

you are my hero gg. :bow:

giant lemon, you failed to call me on saturday night, so give me one reason why you SHOULD be on this list? i gave you the phone number and everything. is 10 cents a minute too much for dear gickies?!!!?

ouizy, my money is on you making it next week. as for stories for boys, giant lemon and sweetest thing...well, time will only tell. at this point giant lemon will have to work VERY hard to get on my good side again after she failed me over the weekend.

screaming flower can make this list too, if she tries her hardest.

sicy, well if shed ever give me some cd's after all the ones i sent her, then maybe.

notiti will make it, its a matter of time.

angel, she's do too.

keep plugging away, gang!

Gickies Gageeze said:
sicy, well if shed ever give me some cd's after all the ones i sent her, then maybe.

I think you've got that backwards assface :angry:

Power is overrated.

Now, if you will excuse me, there are squirrels in the dishwasher that need to be fed.

ouizy's deadline is tomorrow

I can gurantee you I will have adequate time next week to make this list look like child's play.

Stories for Boys said:

NO! :no: that would be just WEIRD!

it's adam in an army hat attacking adam...and they're not barbies...they're male action hero role models! (if you really want to see what we did, send me a pm :shifty: )...

Details please :wave:

(PM is fine :) )

ouizy said:
ouizy's deadline is tomorrow

I can gurantee you I will have adequate time next week to make this list look like child's play.

good. i look forward to placing you in the pole position.

yo sweetest thing...it's all good cause we have our "honorable mention OR better than the power" club, remember? char, you're in too! cause you're :up:!!

Elvis Presley said:

wouldnt you rather be wonder woman though???

or maybe a genie with an invisible jet???

actually, before Sicy was a genie, she was wonder woman...I forget which thread I posted this in, but I did this of her in photoshop a few weeks back :laugh:

Attachments

• sicywonderwoman2.jpg
    sicywonderwoman2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 41
Stories for Boys said:
yo sweetest thing...it's all good cause we have our "honorable mention OR better than the power" club, remember? char, you're in too! cause you're :up:!!

YAY!!! Yes I am :up:

no matter what icky :hug:gickies:hug: says :down:

Back
Top Bottom