Poutine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:
I like poutine. Who else likes poutine?
You know the way to my heart :heart:

As for this thread....

WTF_Larry_Bored.gif

GibsonGirl said:
I like poutine. Who else likes poutine?

Chareth Cutestory:

My friend has that little 20 Q device, only hers has ears and is evil. If you say the word outloud it guesses it immediately. So we decided to be sneaky and whisper the answer to each other before we played. The word was "pudding" and the evil machine guessed "poutine."
And thus we knew that the thing had ears, and supersonic ears at that.

PlaTheGreat said:

Chareth Cutestory:

My friend has that little 20 Q device, only hers has ears and is evil. If you say the word outloud it guesses it immediately. So we decided to be sneaky and whisper the answer to each other before we played. The word was "pudding" and the evil machine guessed "poutine."
And thus we knew that the thing had ears, and supersonic ears at that.

the pirate lawyer?

"you're a crook Captain Hook!"

you're off-topic, zoot alors.

this thread is about poutine and socks now.

inmyplace13 said:

Is that what Poutine is? I swear I'd never even heard of it before coming on this site. It's just Chips and loads of cheese on a plate. :(

To all of you who are saying negative things about poutine and how it looks like vomit, I'll have you know that you're on my shit list now. :grumpy: Poutine is amazing.

Oh, and the Rocket kicks everyone's ass.

lmjhitman said:
poutine.gif

i adore poutine. :heart:

:up:

That's how poutine is supposed to look. Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have some right now. Piping hot gravy, tender melted cheese curds... Clogged arteries on a dish, of course, but a party for your tastebuds.

It's not just a party in the mouth, man. It's a bloody rave. When you eat poutine, your tastebuds feel like indulging in illegal substances and dancing to bad electronic music. It's that good.

GibsonGirl said:
It's not just a party in the mouth, man. It's a bloody rave. When you eat poutine, your tastebuds feel like indulging in illegal substances and dancing to bad electronic music. It's that good.

GibsonGirl after eating poutine:

thom.gif

xaviMF22 said:

GibsonGirl after eating poutine:

thom.gif

Only more so.

Sly, I encourage you to try it. Not that one in the picture. That one looks like it was made by a person who was told what poutine was supposed to look like, but has never actually seen or tried it before.

GibsonGirl said:

Only more so.

Sly, I encourage you to try it. Not that one in the picture. That one looks like it was made by a person who was told what poutine was supposed to look like, but has never actually seen or tried it before.

Quite right, I'd say it's more like this....

hideous.gif
hideous.gif

hideous.gif
hideous.gif

Back
Top Bottom