Pour some randooom on me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:crazy:

ok bye for real this time!
:wave: Good night again!

I should go too...I NEED to be up by 9 because I really have to pack at least a few days' worth of clothes, get gas, see if my prescription was refilled, etc...:huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:shocked: i'm taller than both of you! :wink:
I'm the shortest one in my family and they pick on me like it's my fault. :huh: When my mom sees pictures of me, Kariann, and ARW, she always comments that she can't believe I'm the tall one!

Schmeg said:
I'm the shortest one in my family and they pick on me like it's my fault. :huh: When my mom sees pictures of me, Kariann, and ARW, she always comments that she can't believe I'm the tall one!
:hug: i come from a long line of shorter people (all the women are like 5'6" and the men are around 5'10") so i look rather normal heightwise in family pictures. although my mom's the one who sticks out like a sore thumb. she's only 5' tall! :ohmy:

Kariann said:
I think I should go to bed so I can make sure that I dont fall asleep in training when I have to sit there for a half hour waiting for everyone else to finish.

:crack:
Sounds like fun. :|

I'm officially going now, too. I mean it this time. :shifty:

Kariann said:

My mom always points out that you are the tall one too...she did when she watched the Dutch video tonight!
:lol: It was the curb!! I'm not usually 6 inches taller than people! And I was probably wearing my Bonoshoes that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom